Can anyone help me with some rare pokemon please

I’m trying to help my 7 year old girl who is struggling to catch rare ones and keeps getting beat in raids help would be grateful thanks

James

What help can we offer? Do you want tips on how to catch? On how to raid? Guess I’m not sure what you’re after.

2 Likes

My daughter keeps getting beaten at raids she’s finding it really hard she ain’t got hardly any friends that will help by exchanging stuff with her she just needs a bit of help

What level is she and what level of raids does she try to do?

Well, no one can do a level 4 or 5 raid without help of other trainers

Level 24 I dunno we just stop and then she trys but hasn’t been successful I think she’s trying harder raids than possible I’m not clued up on this stuff she’s asked me if I can get help to get a stronger pokemon that’s why I’ve joined this forum to see if someone will help her

The level 1 and 2 raids should be do-able then. (Those from pink raid eggs with white stripes)

1 Like

OK do you know where its best to find them? I’m from Liverpool in the United Kingdom

And other people helping her to get stronger Pokemon requires trading. (Only possible between in game friends, which is easily fixed) but for trading you need to be <100m apart from each other.

Just wait till they spawn on gyms

1 Like

Also, if you see a group of people being busy with their phones you can ask if you can do the raid with them.

2 Likes

OK thanks for the advice

1 Like

https://discordapp.com/invite/MNHJQQw Can’t promise anything but did a quic google search and found this. Might be able to fun$ other players to help in the Liverpool discord channel.

2 Likes

Try to look for 1 or 2 star raids. These are raids with pink eggs and should be beatable if you use your highest cp pokemon.

Does “we” mean you play the game either? If so, you can do raids together which makes it easier.

1 Like

Look for a group on Facebook that’s what I did

Where are you from?

They mentioned above

Do you play the game yourself with your daughter?
The easiest way to get stronger/better Pokemon is to get them from Raiding for them.
That is a problem in itself as it takes more than one person to do the Raids for the Pokemon you want.
You need to find who your local Pokemon Playing community members are and join in with them. Hopefully they are very helpful and accommodating in helping out low level and new players and can provide lots of helpful information. Some can miss lead also even though their intentions are not meant to.

As for trying to do things on your own it’s a long grinding process to catch and build up good Pokemon that help you do the Raids.
The best ones to collect to build good strong most useful Pokemon are:
Machop - 125 Candy needed to evolve a Machamp
Geodude - 125 candy needed to evolve a Golem
Larvitar - 125 Candy needed to evolve a Tyranitar
Dratini - 125 Candy needed to evolve a Dragonite
Use Pinaps to get double Candy
Learn about IV’s and CP so you evolve the better ones not just the first one you can.

There are many of us that started playing the game with our kids. The kids got bored with it and went on to do other things but we still continued to play. This game is a marathon not a sprint. Unfortunately most Kids are sprinters.

1 Like