Buddy Aventure Discussion

I was able to during GoFest

Who should I select as next Buddy?

Ditto

Hey @bobbyjack8 - whatever you choose don’t make the same daft mistake as me.
During this dragon week event I’ve been walking with deino… then I forget and glance down at the screen and think it’s a genuine spawn… constant disappoint and misery when I realise… :disappointed:

2 Likes

My Buddy is only Deino I’ve seen since the rewards ones. I’m only 6 candies away from evolving him. Maybe 5 now since I just got done walking the dogs.

Got my distance completed before last feeding again

2 Likes

Just so you’re aware… you can feed once and it will count all distance for that day. Or at least it does for me. It’s always been that way. I’m fairly sure it’s a bug though, so could well be taken away at any moment.

Usually I have to feed him a few more times so he continues the adventure before I reach the 6 km

I’ll check mine as it may have been fixed then. Will have to feed them during the day.

Just checked and he definitely earns hearts after the first three hours has gone without feeding again. I’m on iOS with adventure sync turned on if it makes any difference.

New buddy as of last night, used a Poffin that I had from the Magikarp quest. This is a hundo Deoxys that I decided to walk to get some more Candies for it. Once I get to Best Buddies with it, I’ll likely fill the void of Candies with Rare Candy.

1 Like

My level 40 shadow Mewtwo

1 Like