Brandon Tan account Suspension

30 days beats 90!

:ocean:

had to get it right!

2 Likes

Surprising to see Niantic suspend someone who spends thousands of dollars on a weekly basis, but 30 days is not enough

1 Like

No favourtism. You best offer 1Million dollars to be able to do whatever you want.

2 Likes

Glad Niantic doesnt work lile that

1 Like

Plenty of stuff in the updated TOS that could be a reason for him being banned. Found this;

2 Likes

Glad that as* got banned.

Whoever spent 500 $ to him for a mewtwo should go to jail.

2 Likes

Good thing I donā€™t have $500 to spend :joy:

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

I donā€™t know about this

i he back or still gone?

1 Like

If you did, would you really pay him to catch PokƩmon for you?

2 Likes

I had to log on to a friendā€™s phone to catch Celebi (my phone wouldnā€™t let AR work!) and heā€™s accidentally logged on as me several times and has even caught Pokemon.

Scares me every time it happens that Iā€™m going to end up banned! lol

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s not cool.

3 Likes

Right? I always text him when I notice it. ā€œDude! I was just on and you logged on too! DELETE my account from your phone!ā€

Once he was in L.A. ā€¦ I live in San Diego and also logged on. For those not familiar, thatā€™s two hours up the coast from me. :confused:

Want to see a grown man cry? Get my Pokemon Go account banned. lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ve put way to much work into it. Just me, no help. Iā€™ve helped my kids a lot on thier accounts, but if mine got banned, Iā€™d quit this game.

4 Likes

Same. Iā€™d be done.

3 Likes

I recently got an email from Google (yes, from Google, not a spam mail) that told me that my Google+ account doesnā€™t exist anymore after April 2nd, 2019. I got it on the gmail account I use for PokĆ©mon GO. For a while I thought that after April 2nd I couldnā€™t play the game anymore. Fortunately, @MrHeineken88 showed me some articles that explained what the email actually meant, and that I will still be able to play the game after April 2nd.

If it really was the case that I couldnā€™t play the game on my own account anymore, I wouldnā€™t have made a second account. I just love the account I currently have, if I lose it then Iā€™d be done tooā€¦

I know the feeling.

5 Likes

My wife is jealous of the time I spend playing this game and not with her. Guess good luck for her, Iā€™m not a gamer who spends hours on Xbox or PlayStation.

4 Likes

Encourage her to come play with you. My husband and I both play together.

3 Likes