Battle League night on July 11

The July previews are out at Coming in July: Pokémon GO Fest 2021 and more! - Pokémon GO. One of the features is this:

GO Battle Night : On Sunday, July 11, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time, the second GO Battle Night of the season will be happening! Complete up to 100 battles, and receive three times the Stardust for winning battles, completing sets of battles, and ranking up in the GO Battle League. Please note that the Stardust bonus during GO Battle Night will not combine with the 2× Stardust bonus for the GO Battle League that will be active from Monday, June 28, 2021, to Monday, July 12, 2021.

The triple Stardust is kind of tempting. But in all candor, I’m already sick of battle league just from the 45 league fights required by my Level 45 Challenge. I love raids; but I’m not really fond of the pvp.

1 Like

Triple Dust still won’t be enough to get me interested in participating. I can’t even be bothered with PvP to get the new Pokémon.
I just don’t enjoy it and don’t have the time between Trading, cleaning the collection of 100’s of catches a day and Driving around to chase new Gyms to Gold.

1 Like

It’s completely out of the area of playing for me.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.