Are you a solo Trainer, or part of an actual Team or group.
I personally play as a Solo/Team player. I play by myself but i would drive my car while my gf catches all the pokemon. If the mon was to difficult for her i would slap the Ace Trainer finger flick.
Aside from my gf i played mostly with my cousin. Randomly meet friends here and there but they were never same team(wish you could pay to switch teams)
So i would say i’m more a Solo player but if the correct crowd comes ill team up and play a days worth of adventures. Other than that if your not a friend of mine before playing pokemonGo i don’t really interact. I’m kinda older than most trainers and it’s kinda awkward when your not a youtuber or someone known.
- Solo Trainer
- Team Trainer
- Depends on the day
- Sometimes Solo sometimes Team
- Mainly solo but i can be a team player
- I can’t get alone with anyone or my team
- I am Ace Trainer i believe i can do it all
- I play only with family
- I play only with small circle of friends
- I meet new friends and team
- WAFU!!! take the city! My Team #1