Answer and Make Poll

I haven’t chosen yet, because I really want a Shiny Teddiursa, but I miss a lot more of the Shiny Pokemon the Silver Version features. I think I will go for Silver though because there’s no guarantee I will also get the Teddiursa.

3 Likes

Still wrangling with Mrs. celery - but it looks like she’s going for gold (she also wants a green teddiursa most).
Which, I suppose, leaves me with silver - even though the only attraction is Phanpy. :disappointed:

1 Like

Easter Team Rocket Week?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

How would you rank the Gen 1 starter lines?

• #1: Venusaur, #2: Charizard, #3: Blastoise
  • #1: Venusaur, #2: Blastoise, #3: Charizard
  • #1: Charizard, #2: Venusaur, #3: Blastoise
  • #1: Charizard, #2: Blastoise, #3: Venusaur
  • #1: Blastoise, #2: Venusaur, #3: Charizard
  • #1: Blastoise, #2: Charizard, #3: Blastoise

0 voters

The last line is wrong, has to be Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur

Team Rocket shows up and tries to capture your Pokemon! What do you do?

• Surrender now (correct answer)
  • Prepare to fight fight fight (wrong answer even though we’ll beat you)
  • I am team rocket!

0 voters

1 Like

Who’re you getting? If you’re waiting for evolutions just choose which you like more now

• Sprigatito
  • Fuecoco
  • Quaxly

0 voters

Which starter did you/would you choose in Arceus?

• Rowlet
  • Cyndaquil
  • Oshawott

0 voters

Do you have Legends Arceus?

• Yes
  • No
  • I want to get it, but no
  • Which legends??

0 voters

Which is your favorite?

• Scizor
  • Kleavor

0 voters

Favourite new starter pokemon?

• Sprigatito
  • Fuecoco
  • Quaxly

0 voters

I’ve heard of Scizor. But Kleaver? Sprigatito? Fuecoco? Quaxly?

As for starter lines, @UltraInstinct841 , I have to choose “none of the above” – I started with Pikachu.

Which version of the Hoenn Tour will you pick?

• Ruby
  • Sapphire
  • I’m not playing

0 voters

Vote people! :upside_down_face:

Whichever one I need the most shinies for… but I haven’t bothered to look yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have decided I will go with the Sunny Castform ticket but I don’t know which version that is. All the featured Pokemon seem to be reddish/orangish so I assume it is the Ruby version.

I honestly really wanted the Rainy Castform but that’s the only shiny I really need whereas for the other one I need both Sunny Castform and Solrock still so I’ll have increased odds of getting a new shiny if I pick that version.

Will play without ticket

You don’t need to buy a ticket to play, the only ticketed thing will be Shiny Jirachi. Hence why I think Hoenn Tour will still flop, or rather I am not willing to hype myself up at all so it can never turn out to be a complete disappointment, but hey, at least we don’t have to waste money for a complete disappointment (though I was always a huge fan of the paid events like GO Fest and GO Tour because they featured so many good things)…

1 Like

Ah, I see, I had read only about the 25$ ticket for Hoenn-Las Vegas, and not about the free global event.

Both can be shiny now, which do you prefer to raid?

• Regular Mewtwo (IV floor from raid is 10/10/10, can be remotely raided, can be traded to reroll IV)
  • Shadow Mewtwo (IV floor from raid is 6/6/6, cannot be remotely raided, cannot be traded to reroll IV)

0 voters

Are you going to participate in Team Rocket Week?

• Yeah! :smiley:
  • I would like to try.
  • Maybe. I haven’t decided yet.
  • Nope.
  • I don’t know what to do.
  • What is Team Rocket Week? I’m new here.

0 voters

Ok, i have never opened this thread before, but i just spent the last 2 hours going through and answering 97% of the polls seriously

Was it worth it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Everyone knows how persian is Giovanni’s signature creature, but i think weve had some get alternatives he could choose from in the last few generations…

Which pokemon should Giovanni choose?

• Galarian Moltres, the Malevolent Pokémon
  • Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon

0 voters