Dugtrio are rather interesting, remind me of the beetles

1 Like

I call the Alolan Dugtrio “Hanson” :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I call mine " 3 brains??"

1 Like

i want Vulpix and Ninetales.

3 Likes

It’s ridiculous how many eggs it took to get my two vulpix, but researchers put them at a 3% catch rate, so I guess that means you need to hatch 30-35 eggs to get one vulpix. I’ve hatched about 60 or more and got two. But my wife’s account hatched about 40 and none so far so that stinks. And what the heck is it with putting shiny Rats eggs when they are in the wild. It’s like punishment. UGH!

2 Likes

All my Alolan eggs are from you guys from other countries. So my son and I are trading them to each other so we can get our Pilot Badge.

2 Likes

Nope. I’ve hatched a bunch of Alolan Ratata.

2 Likes

Really? :thinking:

EDIT: Yeah, your right. Can we also hatch Alolan Exeggutor?

1 Like

No. Alolan Exeggutor, Raichu, Marowak are raid only :expressionless:

Alolan Rattata, Vulpix, Sandshrew, Meowth and Grimer are 7km exclusive.

Alolan Geodude and Diglett lines are unobtainable at the moment, but I suspect they’ll be added to 7km eggs soon.

2 Likes

Would like to personally add that using 7km eggs is the easiest way to get insane distance when trading for your pilot badge. I used 4 trash Alolan hatches (3 grimer and a vulpix) and got around 30,000km because they were all from gifts from all around the world

3 Likes

Also if a friend or you have been to a far away place, you can just keep 100 pidgeys and there’s a lot

4 Likes

They are now added to 7km eggs!

2 Likes

what
Geodude & Diglett?

1 Like

Yep someone on Pokemon go twitter shared a pic of them hatching… Maybe clickbait but probably real

1 Like

Gotta go, Zapdos day starts in 20 minutes for me!

1 Like

Good luck!
For me Zapdos Day already ended 5,5 hours ago lol.

@Pokemon hope it goes well. Shinies seem to be decently common.

2 Likes