40. Trainer level + level up report

Almost there!

3 Likes

@Brobraam thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
As you can see from the pic, Ampharos is helpfully pointing out the enormity of the task ahead - just the small matter of 30,000,000 XP required :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yess the last two. You are going through them way faster than I did xD

1 Like

For something the Bulbasaur Day is good…

5 Likes

I leveled up 2 days ago, but I was too busy to post it then. Finally! :partying_face: :trophy: It was exhausting and it took so long. I kept running out of revives and potions. Tasks for the next level are easier, but getting enough XP will take some time.

6 Likes

Did this about a week ago during the Bulbasaur Community Day thing. It took four months but it happened. Just one more level and I will be Level 40.

5 Likes

That’s that bit done then :white_check_mark: :grin:

5 Likes

With some of the Pokémon its easier than with others… would be nice if theres a way to cancel the throw after it is count as excellent, because it has too much positive result. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I definitely agree with that!

Now it’s forcing me to do PvP :rage::-1:

1 Like

Exactly, for me is the worst when I am forced to use parts of the game I dont like

1 Like

35 Platinum medals to reach Level 49?

My main has 13 Platinum medals at level 48. I expect the game will go away before I reach 20, so Level 48 is probably my max.

Oh, well. :thinking: :no_mouth: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :cry:

2 Likes

Are you perhaps forgetting that the ‘type collector’ medals count towards your total? If so that’s another 18 to add to the 13 you mentioned… :thinking:

2 Likes

Indeed, I was forgetting that. Thank you for reminding me!

So I only need 4, and although that’ll take some time, it is more doable.

2 Likes

The alt reached 48 tonight! I was in the middle of catching a Tapu Koko, and missed a shot of the first level-up screen; but here’s the second.

6 Likes

Bravo, only two little big steps more… :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

After nearly three years of playing, I finally can nominate Wayspots. Thank you to all the friends I have made via GO Hub for making this possible.

6 Likes

@HurocaNitride Excellent work. Now go catch that shadow! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, two steps and you can start to catch Candy++ to power up your best Pokémon to level 50

Only two more levels until that happens. Are there any level-up requirements to reach lvl. 40?

No, they start from there on. Each level-up (40 - 41, 41 - 42, etc.) have there own requirements.