Which Pokemon games have you played?

For me:
*FireRed
*Diamond + Platinum (My first ever pokemon game, and my favorite of the main series)
*Soulsilver
*Sapphire(The original GBA version)
*White
*Moon
*Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (My favorite game besides GO)
*Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
*Ranger: Shadows of Almia
*Pokémon Rumble
*Pokémon Duel
*Magikarp Jump
*and of course, POKEMON GO! (My favorite!)

Red, blue, silver, gold, sapphire, ruby, pearl, pokemon stadium 1&2, pokemon colosseum, pokemon snap, pokemon showdown, and pokemon go (lots of same generation duplicates because my brother would get one and then i would get the other, and then we would switch when we finished the one game)

1 Like

Diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold, soul silver, white, sun, pokemon colosseum, pokemon showdown, and ofcourse pokemon go

1 Like

Blue, Gold, Black, GO.

…does Twitch plays Pokemon count?

2 Likes

Between me and my brother we have played every Pokemon game released in Australia from the gameboy onwards even Pokemon puzzle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! That’s dedication! Which game (of the main series) was your favorite?

Pokemon Platinum, Pearl, Leafgreen, Emerald, Yellow (but I got stuck at Victory Road), White, White 2, X, Y, and Moon. I’m going to buy Yellow for the 3DS soon and see if I can’t get through it this time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve played quite a few but my favorite will always be Crystal. Ruby/Emerald comes as a close second :blush:

1 Like

I haven’t played any of them. My son is the big Pokemon fan and got me started playing this game. He has Yellow, Ruby, Sapphire, X, Y, Sun, Moon, and Pokken Tournament.

1 Like

Was Crystal like the “ultimate version” of the Ruby/Sapphire games, kind of like Platinum was to Diamond and Pearl?

1 Like

Nope, Crystal was the “ultimate version” of Gold and Silver.
Emerald was the “ultimate version” of Ruby and Sapphire.

1 Like

Oh, that’s cool! I’ve never heard of it before. They should have made a remake of it after Heartgold/Soulsilver.

Heartgold and Soulsilver are remakes of Gold and Silver.

Indeed, I would’ve loved a remake of Crystal. :scream_cat:

1 Like

I still caught Lugia AND Ho-OH on soulsilver (plus Mewtwo). It’s cool how they let you go to Kanto.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to go with either snap or sliver what about you

1 Like

Of the “main” games, I like platinum the best. Out of ALL of the Pokémon games? Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky! Also, can’t forget GO! :slight_smile:

Hi there! I have played Pokémon Duel, FireRed, White, Pokemon Go, Pokémon Rumble etc and also I am planning to play Pokemon Sun and Moon soon. Recently my friend has bought Acheter Pokemon Soleil and moon from PressStart and he is having nice reviews on that game. So, I think for me it would be fun playing the Pokemon Sun and Moon game too.

1 Like

Blue, Yellow, Silver, Pearl, Platinum, Black, Sun, HeartGold and SoulSilver, OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire lols I’m addicted

1 Like

I’ve played the original Yellow and Red ,and after I’ve played some RAM’s on my Emulations in the PC. But they have never given me the same emotions. Catching a Mon having a Gameboy in your hand is the best…

*Blue (the old GB version of my older brother) & Red (the downloadversion for 3DS); Emerald (I somehow lost it and couldn’t finish it :disappointed:); Diamond (actually my sisters version :innocent:); Heartgold & Soulsilver; Black & White; Black 2 & White 2; X & Y; OR/AS; Sun & Moon; Pokemon Ranger; Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of time; Pokemon Rumble World; Pokemon Shuffle; Camp Pokemon (I was bored okay :wink: ); Pokemon Jump; Pokemon GO

Does the normal TCG also counts? I played it very often as a child.
My favourite is emerald, although I couldn’t complete it, it was my very first Pokemongame and addicted me till now. And I also love the games of the 5th generation (big Unovafan here), althrough many players didn’t like it. And yeah also GO (;
I’m not a big fan of Sun/Moon, because of the crappy circumstances for a competetive player (training & breeding) compared to OR/AS, but I somehow liked the different story and gameplay.