What's the farthest you have walked with a buddy?

Just click your Pokemon and then scroll down and it’ll tell you

1 Like

That’s like 3 miles a day since release. I have only 880km TOTAL. What do you do for a living?

I have an issue with my game crashing and me not knowing about it, even when I’m concentrating on walking.

1 Like

Man, I don’t think I’ve even walked that much in total :open_mouth:

Ty. I like my Chansey and sometimes I let it sit on my shoulders when it gets tired :wink:

I am not doing anything special for a living, but we might have a cultural difference in play here. Where are you from? I live in Denmark (Europe). I think people are rather active here compared to other countries.

I don’t really like cars, so that might have something to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @Cirithungolem, I have looked in mon’s which never have been Buddy… :pouting_cat:
But this way you find them only looking one by one… imagine controlling 800 mon’s

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately there is no other way :slight_smile:

1 Like

265km. It’s got bad IVS but is always up for an adventure with me. Yes, my aviatar is still rocking the adventure hat from that event.

1 Like

Easily snorlax. But this was pre raid. The whole system is so unneeded I’m walking a magikarp. If I was grinding up a newer account id choose pidgey.

I can not see any forum posts :pensive:

But not because of the forum, I can see them without problem

2 Likes

The favorite.

5 Likes

Ya veo porque te llamas DomaDragon, jiji

2 Likes

Mi secta preferida jajaja :dragón:

Still grinding after loosing toe nails and 9 pair of shoes

7 Likes

Ok, you win. No other has walked more than you, you robot.

1 Like

I would have had better stats, Lapras was my first Buddy, then a Magikarp, then a Dratini and maybe a Grimer also in between. Giving it up after hitting 40(my personal target). Bot?!!! kiss my a** there are actually saner ways to play the game. I still don’t have farteched, Mr Mime, Herracross, Taurus, Kangy and any of the raid boss legendaries

2 Likes

I didn’t mean Robot like that, I meant it in the way that it seems unnatural to have walked that much even over a year.

1 Like

No issues, I have been called a bot/robot before too. Caught my shiny Magikarp in 3 minutes after it came online. So, I quit after 40 or Niantic has to ban me, level 39 and inching

I’m supposed to be the lucky one on the Forum. I think you’ve stolen my crown😁

God bless! Whatever you do, my son set it up for me and has stopped playing himself. Hmm I might have walked my Snorlax also a bit

1 Like