Anyone ever watch Twin Peaks?
“The Rowls are not what they seem!”

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I found a random Gabite too.

It feels like Dragon types have become more common since the new season started.

2 Likes

What Spawned? Nothing.

The stop next door takes about a half hour to spawn anything. Even before Niantic tweaked the game for the covid lockdowns, didn’t they give a spawn every 10 minutes? (And 1 every 5 minutes, if the stop has a lure?)

Last night I lured the stop next door and popped an incense to get some spawns, and wound up seeing 10 minutes between spawns. After 3 spawns, the lure expired, and I saw 1 more spawn for the last 30 minutes of the incense. (edit - the remainder of the incense was more like an hour, but the number of spawns was what stuck in my mind: one spawn after the lure expired…)

Looks to me like incense has reverted to working only when I walk around, and a lure doesn’t increase spawns any more. Given how little I can get to a place where it’s safe to walk around playing a game, this could very well be a game-killer to me.

2 Likes

Lures have never really worked well. I have at least 50 unused Lures and I’m not planning to use them either. Incense however are indeed supposed to give one spawn every five minutes while stationary but I’m willing to believe that is not working either. And the best part is it doesn’t make sense from their perspective either. Who is going to buy Incenses if they don’t work any longer? Niantic has always made the worst and dumbest choices which has eventually led to why I have pretty much quit the game.

1 Like

I found the file in pokemongolive that announced the March 1 end of using stationary incense to stimulate spawns.

What harm would it have done to leave stationary incense just LESS effective, instead of ineffective? Like maybe half as effective? My reassignment in 2020 put me in a part of town where walking around with ones attention distracted by a game is NOT SAFE. So I’m still basically stuck in place, as if the pandemic had us still locked down, meaning this reversion on March 1 has almost killed the game for me.

Thanks alot. fnl.

1 Like

Made it down to my favorite area to play tonight and chased this down. It had been 2 years since the last time I did that, and it was great fun.
The Pokémon wasn’t so great; but it is way better than nothing, and these don’t spawn much around here.

5 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

Never seen a two-headed mop-top in the wild before…

4 Likes

Yeah, I see more than ever of evolutioned Pokémon

Spawns have been crazy lately!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve seen plenty of doduo, but never this two-headed dragon

1 Like

2 Likes