What Spawned? đŸ€”

I would. It’s 100%. Just power it up because you won’t get a better one.

2 Likes

If another one if those December CD’s with all CD Pokemon from 2018 and 2019, this will be a beast as a Frenzy Plant Venusaur

1 Like

Just keep it if you have space

2 Likes

Eeveel spawned! :smiling_imp: :scream:

2 Likes

We had an Unown H spawn in town here yesterday. I’m glad it was a new letter, not something from the EUROPE or DORTMUND batches that I was able to get already, otherwise I probalby wouldn’t have seen it on the nearby.
I posted it to our WhatsApp group and they all went crazy. Most weren’t able to go out to get it, because they were at work or so, whereas I just stepped out the office’s door when I saw it on the nearby. It wasn’t too far away but I hurried nevertheless

(it just came back from a gym)

So we now had an Unown spawn
 but there’s still no Gible in sight :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

I’ve yet to see a Gible spawn. But I hatched 2. I’ve only seen an Unown on my nearby screen once. Wasn’t able to catch it.

1 Like

I have NEVER seen this in the wild before yesterday as far as I know.

4 Likes

I had that one spawn a lot during first month. Some on Kijkduin, some in Vlissingen,

1 Like

Maybe we’ll get Unown spawns as an Ultra bonus reward. Week 1 will feature Johto Pokemon:

Trainers can enjoy a chance to work on their Johto Pokédex while exploring and raiding.

Also mentions Pokemon never before seen in eggs. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I had something similar in mind
 I mean the H is in JoHto
 Maybe they upped the spawn rate for the JOHTO letters to tell us something? Who knows

3 Likes

I had a spawn in 2018
 Aaaaaand then the game crashed. After the restart it was gone. :sob::sob::sob:

Never seen a Unown spawn since. :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I have never even once seen a wild Unown.

2 Likes

I have never seen a wild Unown but I found wild Gible

1 Like

So did I. But I couldn’t go to the Gible and didn’t know it was this rare back then, sadly.

Yes! My wish came true! Now I hope it won’t be too difficult to find 10 km eggs with Unown.

Just a 31% IV, bit ok, it’s a Gibble.

5 Likes

Last night: Barboach Barboach Barboach Barboach Barboach Barboach Barboach Barboach
This midday:

4 Likes

You’re such a lucky guy :man_facepalming:

Not any Whismur for me yet so far today.:disappointed:

Seen some, yesterday there were more.