What Spawned? šŸ¤”

I do. If the two Shellos are regional, I want the one I failed to catch to be my regional. That way, I already have the one (the one I did catch) that isnā€™t supposed to be from my region. lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m still bugged by the fact i wasnā€™t online when it happend.

2 Likes

Me too. But it was also in night time for us I believe. :pensive:

3 Likes

I would have gone out if I had seen it

2 Likes

Personally, I think the only fair thing to do is just release it now and not make either form regional.

2 Likes

Agreed. Itā€™s not fair if Niantic makes Shellos regional. Even if they delete all the Shellos which were caught when Shellos was accidentally released. Ah, I think regionals shouldā€™ve never been at all.

1 Like

Regionals have suddenly become quite a fiery topic. I called out Trainer Tips for thinking that region-locked Legendaries that might not rotate were a preferable (to him) ideaā€“his words not mineā€“and it set off a HUGE firestorm of tweets on both sides of the aisle. It got vicious.

Apparently, some regionals in some areas have been decreasing in presence (Torkoal is apparently diminishing in major portions of India) and itā€™s getting many players upset, and the Legendary Lake Trio being regional finally broke the camelā€™s back.

4 Likes

Yeah, nice post @Arem1771 . I feel you defended those who are stuck at home or canā€™t travel. His post was complete bs. somethings off in his head

1 Like

I think itā€™s high time Niantic unlocked Gen 1 regionals to spawn everywhere. They should unlock old regionals whenever they introduce new ones. What are they going to do with Mr. Mime when Mime Jr. comes?

2 Likes

Letā€™s get back on track with this.

(Yes I know, itā€™s tiny)
Got it from the 7th day research breakthrough.

4 Likes

that will be a beast in great league

2 Likes

Does she have Dragon Breath and Outrage?

No, Zen Headbutt and psychic

3 Likes

Wild Snorlax at Kings Cross station

3 Likes

1 Like

A Kabuto!

6 Likes

@Jaxxon8 needs that but he hasnā€™t gotten to that Meltan stage yet. He is still stuck on getting Scyther candies.

4 Likes

Like seeing that wild spawn of Mr. Mime. Still catch lots of Tauros here.

1 Like