What Pokémon is currently your buddy?

I’m sure not everyone will react as @bagguille :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the flowers… :smiley:

1 Like

Agreed, shiny Charizard is an awesome looking shiny.
It’s about personal goals. I’d like to be able to evolve a few on Community day & hope I can also catch a few good IV shiny charmanders to evolve, plus have candy left over to power up or max out.
For any community day I try to build up candy well before & our local community makes sure that there are a few of them in gyms in our area in the lead up for those new / returning players who may not have as much as those who constantly grind.
Trust that explains it for you.

2 Likes

Back to a Tyranitar for Larivtar candy after my Candy stock took a huge bashing powering up 3 100% Tyranitars to L40.
One from a small CP Larvitar that no sooner had I finished that I got a 100% Tyranitar weather boosted from a Raid then 5 days later a non weather Boosted Raid. 3x 100% Tyranitars in 3 weeks :grinning:

1 Like

My daughter’s account. She is working on getting Steelix.

That high level and no steelix…
I had it when i was lvl 22

Bagon, will remain so for a long time (still 320km to walk until Salamence).

Same

She started July last year. When I started I kept getting Onyx out of 10 km eggs. So when she started, no such luck. My son started last Christmas and he isn’t close to getting a Steelix either.

1 egg and u have enough candy

At this moment not(or in eggstravaganza)
Last year it was possible, i hatched my first onix and got 50 candies

I got 29 candies to go to evolve this guy. Me and kids use rare candies on our current buddy to evolve and move on to next one. Think I’ll get Ludicolo next.

This year also.

1 Like

no he’s not,he is awesome looking,I mean how often do you see a black dragon that has a ton of special abilities

The mega is black (and cool)
The normal is gray (and ugly)
So i guess i collect one and get its mega stone when we get megas

sure but that is going to take a while

1 Like

we are only on gen 3 mega’s don’t come in until gen 6