What is your current goal?

What is your current goal in pokemon go

1 Like

My current target is vague. I want to hit level 40 but it is very far off so it probably won’t be anytime soon. I want to get Ludicolo the last Pokemon in my Pokedex but that’s a bit off as well. I want to get all my town’s gyms to gold. I also want to max my mewtwo. I’m working on them all simultaneously.

I can honestly say I no longer have any. I hit level 40 a few months back. I completed 1000 quests for the gold Ranger badge last month. I have an ongoing goal of solo-ing all T3 raids (which was destroyed thanks to Niantic releasing Shuckle!!!). I think the only “goal” I have yet to complete is getting a perfect Machamp. I have caught almost 150 Machamp and the game has yet to present me with a 100% Machamp. I caught my first 96% this January and another 96% last month. Saturday, I FINALLY caught a 98%! Trust me, after almost 150 catches, I am beginning to lose interest.

1 Like

To just enjoy the game and the social interactions that come with it. I enjoy raiding, looking for perfect and shiny legendary pokemon.

2 Likes

My next goal is 60 million XP and 70K catches. I’m 14 million out and have about 7K catches to go. Also considering chasing 5 mill dust but I keep finding stuff that I want to power up so that’s a long wats down the road.

6 Likes

Getting level 37 lol. Then i’ll set my goal to level 38, etcetera

4 Likes

Getting a shiny beast, getting a second amazing one to power up (why not both at the same time) evolving my first non-cheated Milotic (Ive marked all Pokemon Ive caught during my spoofing periods as Ă—, except those Ive already maxed out) and just having fun

2 Likes

Level 40 and i am level 39

1 Like

To reach level 40 and get all the shinies

1 Like

My current goal is definitely hitting Level 40 this year. I’m 4M XP away from it. (Gained a bit of speed in the last weeks, my fiance was on a grinding craze and I won’t say no when he wants to do 5 raids in a row and go to the next town for spinning new Pokéstops for Adventure Week,…)

Sure - completing the Pokédex (at least Kanto…) would be great. But no chance to go to the USA at the moment. I’ll have to wait for a event (another catch challenge maybe?) to do so.

And an absolutely unreachable goal: getting all available shinies. I’m a collector, and I hate it when I don’t get a certain piece for my collection (cough party hat Pichu cough)… But with Shiny Lugia and Ho-Oh missing it’s impossible anyways…

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll get a third way to get legendaries, not through quests or raids, that would allow you to have a route to a shiny even when lugia and ho-oh are not there.

That would be just too good to be true :wink:

1 Like

I’d like to reach level 30

1 Like

I have basically the same goals as you ! (cough party hat pichu cough)

2 Likes

I’ve been focusing on shinies lately…mostly unsuccessful

1 Like

My current goal is to collect 1 million stardust, then have a massive power up session when I get there

3 Likes

I think my end goal is probably to get all the shinies. I already have some of the tough ones like Pichu and Swablu (3 times lol) and Aron.

I’m already here (cp 35 is a magikarp)

Also this pichu isn’t just shiny, its also 100% iv. I wonder if anyone can work out the rate for that lol

Aron is around 70% iv and level 32

As well as the million stardust thing I mentioned earlier, I’m also trying to get as much candy as possible for those that get an evolution in Gen 4 so that when Gen 4 is finally launched I can get loads of new Pokémon straight away

The rate of a 100% iv in a raid, egg or quest is 1 In 666 or 1 in 216. That is 0.46%

1 Like