What Do you Think About Pokemon Costumes In Pokemon Go

As we all know that On 13 Sept. 2021 Pokemon Go Team declares more customized Pokemon costumes. As we get to know that Furfruo will be making its Pokémon GO debut! and also the customizing form-change mechanic.

• Natural Form: Available in the wild globally
  • Matron Trim: Available as a form change globally
  • Dandy Trim: Available as a form change globally
  • Debutante Trim: Available as a form change in the Americas
  • Diamond Trim: Available as a form change in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
  • Star Trim: Available as a form change in the Asia-Pacific
  • La Reine Trim: Available as a form change in France
  • Kabuki Trim: Available as a form change in Japan
  • Pharaoh Trim: Available as a Form change in Egypt

Also, there is one more Form “Heart Trim.”

To Know More: https://pokemongolive.com/post/fashion-week-2021

What you guyss think about it, Share your views!

1 Like

I’ll definitely try to get La Reine trim whenever I am in France. Overall, I think the idea of furfrou is cool; but I’m not that into the Pokemon myself.

With this 8 forms the amount of collectionable Pokémon rises considerable.

But on the other hand, with up to 900 don’t we have enough?

Apart this, why not? I don’t have to like it, and I don’t have to follow. A light problem, at least the game had to let you to choose if you want the changed form.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to think of costumed mons; but my life won’t be complete again until Pikachu gets a new hat. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

(Virtually all of them seem to me like a waste of time and resources.)

At least shinies can evolve into useful forms.

Out of the new bunch:
Beatnik Sneasel :white_check_mark:
Bow Butterfree :x:

1 Like

This is carrying on the mechanic from the core games with Furfrou, but it’s actually better. Why? Cuts in Pokemon X and Y were temporary. After a few days of play, the Furfrou’s coat would grow out and return to the default form. Here, you keep it unless you invest to change it.

I don’t see why I should change the forme of Furfrou.

2 Likes

I much prefer natural pokemon to costumed pokemon. It would be great if Niantic would give us the option to disable costumed spawns (a natural spawn of the same pokemon would be seen instead) or give us the ability to remove the costume/s.

There’s nothing worse than getting a costumed pokemon that can’t evolve and has the best IV for PvP or is a hundo. Removing the costume would enable it to evolve.

4 Likes

I didn’t mind they did Pikachu Hats. I draw the line at that and despise costumes or hats on others. I send them straight to the Professor. Luckily I’ve never got a 100%.

1 Like

I’m okay with costumed Pokemon, but they fill my storage fast and I’m already maxed out. I would like to see clone Pokemon and Armored Mewtwo again, because I couldn’t get them when they were in raids.

Where are Team Rocket costumed Pokemon in Pokemon GO?