What do I do if I can't make it to an EX raid?

Ok were still going OT here but ill just answer the question (leaving oppinions out of it).

Since i found this in the trainer guidelines its safe to asume giving away your account is ok. But ofcourse you arent allowed to enter that account again yourself later on.

No cheating.

Don’t do it. Play fair. Pokémon GO is meant to be played on a mobile device and get you outside to explore your world! Methods of cheating, unfortunately, are limited only by cheaters’ imaginations, but include at a minimum the following: using modified or unofficial software; playing with multiple accounts (one account per player, please); sharing accounts; using tools or techniques to alter or falsify your location; or selling/trading accounts

Yes, because you are not allowed to have 2 accounts for 1 person.

Zayum, that’s really not the best for shortages of players around the world. Now if it was 1 per device I could understand, but that’s OUTRAGEOUS! That’s what I was trying to say earlier.

Tbh I do understand “account sharing” as a constant activity like on daily basis, one time thing Id say more like a favor that nobody but that person cares about

So… @Nehemiah you got a lot of response, and like @Robdebobrob said you have 2 choices, so what are you gonna do? What did you choose?

This is getting worse and worse.
Can you guys just stop it?

And can any @moderators please close this thread, before the mud throwing turns into a screaming match :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i mean you guys have already done that hmm

again its breaking the rules dont like the rules
then dont play the game

its very simple to understand :}

Guys stop, everyone has their own opinion on this topic, so let’s just leave it at that and move on.