What do I do if I can't make it to an EX raid?

Missing out on Deoxys entirely because Niantic is too stupid to put it in the evenings? Yeah, sure, Im sure they will care about that

breaking a rule is still breaking a rule

Well pretty much saw this discussion comming from a mile away (or rather from this point:)

So you have your options @Nehemiah:

1. Forget about it and hope for another in the weekend
  2. Cheat
2 Likes

also it is a very sub par pokemon

But it still takes up a spot in the dex

yeah and it is going to be here for a long ass time
no need to cheat

He is a rural, he can be glad he got a single invite

sharing accounts is breaking tos

breaking tos is bannable

And they wont notice that
And they dont care
None of us here on the forum care if he does it
No player within a 100km radius around him cares
Only you do

I think @Toon6321 was more referring to the suggestion that the OP give someone his phone to do the raid

Ah. I knew I was missing out on something.

1 Like

Who cares about the TOS,Nobody follows it…

good job promoting breaking tos!

Can we close this already? @Jormdeworm
Went horribly OT and its not like anyone here is gonna change his mind.

1 Like

people who dont cheat do :}

Yes it’s breaking the tos, but are you really surprised that some people break it? There’s always going to be people that break it. And I agree with @Robdebobrob can we close this because no one is going to change his mind, so this topic will just keep going in circles.

Looks like the majority don’t care about the TOS for getting Ex Raids done due to a flawed system of unsuitable times for so many that have school, work or some other priority.
Make some thing exclusive to get a change for and make is inaccessible to take that chance the Game makers only have themselves to blame if a section and quite possibly a large section do what the feel is necessary to add to their collection.
If Niantic was to ban every player that broke any TOS rule there would not be a game left to play.

1 Like

How abt giving away your account bc u don’t want it anymore, so u give it 2 a friend? Hbu have 2 accounts and you want your friend to play one of them while you both are doing a raid, is that bannable?

Short answer yes but also highly unlikely they’ll notice or even care.

That’s stupid, Niantic is being too, gah I forgot the word, but it’s when they are being too safe per se.