What defenders do you usually put in gyms?

pretty self-explanatory (30 chars)

2 Likes

I just scroll down find a random pokemon put it there

1 Like

Meltan since i got them 2 weeks ago. Need the candys you get from feeding. Its not much, but every bit helps.

1 Like

Blissey and Snorlax usually, then I usually go with Steelix, Walrein, Crobat (since he’s double-resistant to Fighting), and whatever I find to fit the gym. One time I used Kingdra and it lasted two days.

I put my highest CP available, unless it is a themed gym, where I cooperate as much as I can.

1 Like

I’m putting shinies in Gyms at the moment because I don’t have to Revive most of them. If not, then I put in an instantly-transfer-afterwards Pokémon.

I vary. I usually tend to go with Pokémon between the 1000 to 2200 CP range.

I mix it up depending on the Gym. Big Blissey / Chancey to deter low levels from taking Gyms soon after they’ve been placed in. The good things that I would like extra Candy from feeding in a few select Gyms and the junk I catch or evolve to be transferred upon return in all other Gyms.

Snorlax Blissey and Slowking

If I’m already gold in the gym, I just put random from Pokedex that I would normally transfer. If I don’t have gold there, it gets Slaking, Blissey, or Snorlax.

2 Likes

Salamence, Tyranitar, Dragonite. Rarely Blissy anymore ( cp to low on list)

1 Like

I’m the same as @bobbyjack8, unless it’s a themed gym

1 Like

What appears under my finger

2 Likes

Me too

Me as well
unless we have time then i put a good thing in

Anything thing that has high CP.

1 Like

1_For Gyms that I expect will be attacked quickly it’s big CP Blissey, Metagross or Chancey. If they want to hit it quickly might as well make them work a bit more for it.
2_For my Berry Dump Gym rather than go for large CP I like to leave CP range from 1200-1600cp and only either Lucario, Salamance, Metagross, Dragonite, Lapras, Snorlax, Tyranitar, Blissey, Chancey. It’s these for any bonus Candy that might be spat out. CP preferred in that range as rate of decay is slow so they will last for hours and not be one battle and out like the big monsters.
3_For all other Gyms it’s junk catches/evolves to be transferred upon return.

1 Like