What are your top-10 Favorite Pokemon ?( Excluding Legendary )

As the title suggests, I am interested in knowing which Pokemon are your favorite Pokemon, which are not legendary.
It is not necessary to only go via the perspective of Pokemon GO only.

So, I will start with my top-10 list :

1. Gardevoir : Personal favorite because of wide movepool.

2. Salamence: The Dragon which I desire the most.

3. Garchomp: Garchomp has very nice design.

4. Volcarona: I treat this as pseudo-legendary, like Arcanince.

5. Aegislash: Stance Change is fun to see and execute

6. Kingdra: This or Empoleon
7. Tyranitar: I still wonder why it has got that bad typing :thinking:

8. Mudsdale: I wanted a ground type, but not Mamoswine, though Golurk comes close !

9. Blaziken( Speed Boost ): Very dangerous once gets going !

10. Spiritomb: It has got fantastic typing and nice defense !

There are many other Pokemon which I like, but I thought I should restrict the list to 10 only, otherwise we will need to type a lot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No specially good moves needed on my side, so I look more on the design.

1. Machamp shiny: this copy of Hulk is something very special to me
  2. Moltres Hisui: maybe because of the hard work to get it
  3. Honchkrow: his gesture is as if looking from above everything
  4. Emboar: looking as a native from the pacific islands
  5. The complete Vivillon family (I have the 18 different)
  6. Copperajah (still waiting that he appears)
  7. Toucannon: not quite shure why, but I liked him from the first moment
  8. Tropius: I love the green ones, yes
2 Likes
  1. Nosepass / Probopass - tiki-related
  2. Qwilfish - a fugu once puffed up in front of me while I was snorkelling in the Caribbean
  3. Fomantis - perfect colour scheme
  4. Spinda - drunk
  5. Kabuto - horseshoe crabs are the best thing ever
  6. Dragalge - sea-dragons are the second best thing ever
  7. Bellossom - dig that hula sway
  8. Comfey - more tiki-related
  9. Tangela - summer Snorunt
  10. Snorunt - winter Tangela
2 Likes

Design-wise, Giratina-O and Black Rayquaza are awesome, and their color combination makes them look real strong.

Whereas, Drampa, Dragonite and Goodra look like from same family, and all of them seem happy-go-lucky !!

:rofl:

1 Like

Do you remember Calyrex-S and Calyrex-I ?

The conquerors of the galar, but Watermelon fixed in place of Crystal ball !!

It will be interesting to see these in Pokemon Go, but it requires Reins of Unity to fuse Calyrex with Spectrier/Glastrier.

My next sought after legendary Pokemon will be Urshifu, as it is one of the Legendary Pokemon that has evolution lines.

Following the Niantic’s ideology for these type of Pokemon, the evolution method should be following, according to me :

1. 100 Candies + catch 50 Water type Pokemon while Kubfu being buddy to obtain Urshifu-Rapid Strike.
  2. 100 Candies + catch 50 Dark Type Pokemon while Kubfu being buddy to obtain Urshifu-Single Strike.

Pokémon Go is my only Pokémon involvement.

1. Typhlosion (reminds me of otters and they are my favourite animal, can watch them all day)
  2. Armaldo (looks cool to me)
  3. Tyranitar
  4. Alolan Muk (love the rainbow look)
  5. Dragonite (happy dragon what’s not to like)
  6. Salamance (Good looking Dragon)
  7. Shiny Machamp (Hulk-Goro love child)
  8. Lapras (Lochness monster myth)
  9. Snorlax (so cuddly)
  10. Metagross
1 Like

If this is happy dragon for you, then what will you say for this :

Pokedex Entry

If a child it has made friends with is bullied, Drampa will find the bully’s house and burn it to the ground.

It appears in towns and plays with the children. Drampa will protect kids when they’re in danger, so their moms don’t have to worry.

This Pokémon is friendly to people and loves children most of all. It comes from deep in the mountains to play with children it likes in town.

Much more soothing

:upside_down_face:

That one doesn’t do it for me like a happy Dragonite.

1 Like

But, Pokedex Entry do make it sound happy-go-lucky !!

:sweat_smile: :innocent:

I’m a halloween baby so im deeply biased towards ghost and dark types :rofl:
1.) Aegislash
2.) Spiritomb
3.) Golurk (especially shiny)
4.) Alolan Sandshrew
5.) Shiny Umbreon
6.) Shiny samurott, no preference between normal and hisui form
7.) Duraludon
8.) Shiny vikavolt
9.) Dragapult
10.) Shiny kabutops

If legendary and mythical were aloud, lunala, giratina-O and darkrai would be top 3

1 Like

I would have chosen :

Rayquaza
Giratina-O
Zygarde-Complete
Magearna
Marshadow

As top 5 !

Leafeon number 1 I guess

And then, not in any particular order:
Gossifleur
Lotad
Flygon
Tropius
Decidueye
Minior
Skeledirge
Ampharos
Galarian Darmanitan-Zen

I just realised I might be a grass type gym leader if I could be one lol

1 Like

Just like Darmanitan with ability Zen Mode, which helps him to change his form if his HP goes below 50%, Minior also possesses an identical ability, called Shields Down, where Minior-Meteor changes to Minior-Red Core if his HP goes down 50% as well

And there also stats gets changed just like Zen Mode !!

1 Like

1. Lumineon
- Love the design and the color palette. And my current buddy!! (My own fan theory: Lumineon is a paradox form of Beautifly. Look house similar the designs are!)

2. Jellicent
- One of the most aesthetic, and, somewhat satisfying Pokemon. Its default movement just makes me feel complete😀. Not only that, but it’s simple yet effective design is just so nice to look at.

3. Jumpluff
- One of the most underrated Pokémon out there. I love the typing of Grass-Flying. Jumpluff is a BEAST in GL, and overall, one of the most good-vibes Pokemon out there!

4. Hitmontop
- I think Hitmontop is one of the most clever designs out there. I think it is the coolest of the 3 (Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, and Hitmonlee), as well as it being a pretty good option in the GBL.

5. Spritzee
- Definitely overlooked Pokemon, and surprisingly good for the Fantasy Cup
. I just love the fact that it different fragrance for each thing it eats. Also, shoutout to Aromatissie, which is a great Pokémon to have as an evolution.

6. Nihilego
- Probably the best Pokémon in the past few regions. Its design is AWSOME, but it has one of the weirdest typings out there. I mean, Rock-Poison is cool and all, but Rock
.REALLY? I feel like it should have been Poison-Water because of its distinguishing jellyfish design. But I am in LOVE with the design.

7. Kingler
- Such an adorable (:joy:) crab. The design is so effective, and even though it’s really basic, cmon, who can’t love this guy??

8. Scream Tail
- My favorite in Scarlet/Violet. This take on Jigglypuff is dark but also adorable. And the PokĂ©dex entry leaves so much mystery😳

9. Butterfree
- I love the GMax form of this PokĂ©mon. I know it’s “weak” and all, but honestly, one of the best from Gen 1.

10. Lapras
- :blush::grin::grinning:

Chi-Yu immediately.

1 Like

Actually, Ting-Lu seems more promising to me !

Well, depends on the minior. Shiny minior has a black core!

IMG_2536

But even though I despise the cold and the snow, I love the design of galarian darmanitan-zen

1 Like

If legendaries were allowed, Kyogre, and regieleki would be up there. For this topic I also treated nihilego as if it was a legendary (which it isn’t) but that one should be in my top 10 as well

1 Like

It doesn’t matters much what we are posting here, as no one will trouble us if go beyond the scope !!

:wink: :joy:

I had never got any shiny Pokemon in MSG, so I might missed it !! Plus Red Core Minior was the only meteor which I caught in some mountain

Only shiny which I got in MSG was Red-Gyarados in some lake, and that too was event based :rofl: :rofl:

Only Ultra Beast which I like is Celesteela.

It is huge and fantastic typing, and most importantly it is the heaviest Pokemon which can battle, as Cosmoem has also same weight but he can’t battle !!, so its Heavy Slam will be strongest against majority of Pokemon !!

1 Like