Weather Accuracy

Is there weather accurate in your Pokemon go for your area? Usually it correct but sometimes its off.

Example : today no rain but in game is raining?

Its cloudy in game

1 Like

what? that made no sense

Today the game has been raining all day but it is dry

Right

I read a very complex explanation for this a few weeks ago somewhere online - it lost me a bit but it was something along the lines of the planet being divided up into grids of X amount of squares each, one of which your location will be in, however if it’s raining in so many of the other squares in your grid then it’ll show as raining where you are too even if your particular square is dry. That’s how I understood it anyway. It often shows it as raining here before it actually begins but on the whole it’s fairly accurate.

I feel like not everyone knows that you can report incorrect weather in game.

3 Likes

I have that I see it’s cooudy but in bright sunlight through on my phone I can hardly sea anything when it is raining

I found a Reddit on this. The comments there explain a lot.
Cloudy and partly weather has two animations, Dry and drizzle/rain. I don’t know if all weather has two (or more) animations.

The symbol determens the Weatherboost. But sometimes you see wind animations in other weather.
Example: It’s cloudy, but also windy. You see the cloudy symbol and wind animation.

The Silph Road Reddit on Weather

1 Like

Lol so really nobody listens to me…
I already said that once :rofl:

You know, it’s nice to talk to walls, they are never angry if you’re wrong or ranting. :rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

Some useful weather related links:
The Pokemon Go Hub: Weather Guild
The Pokemon Go Hub: An other Weather Guild
The Pokemon Go Hub: Rainbow weather speculation (atm it’s already conferedsee comments)

Click here for more weather info on The Pokemon Go Hub.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.