Users category

I think the counter in the Users category of the Pokemon GO Hub Forum is broken. Can someone explain to me how can number of given/received likes and replies drop? I received 76 likes on January 1 and in 2 hours it dropped to 72. I gave 31 likes and it dropped to 30 and I didn’t unlike anyone. I had 47 replies and it dropped to 40. I provide 2 screenshots. The first was taken today at 19:03 (7:03 PM). I had 75 received likes and I checked earlier today and it showed 76 so it was suspicious. The second was taken also today at 21:34 (9:34 PM) and it shows significant drop. So what’s going on here?

I don’t know, should ask @apavlinovic

2 Likes

I think it counts for 24 hours, not just today.

3 Likes

But still it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Why exactly not? It most likely goes per 24 hours. That means, if you received a like yesterday at 8 pm and it’s 8.01 pm today, it will not count that like anymore.

2 Likes

Yes, but that’s so messed up. It should reset at midnight or it should give you a time span (e.g. from 7 AM January 1 to 7 AM January 2). Now we don’t know how many likes we received/gave and how many replies we had during a particular day. So everything that is given there is irrelevant. You can’t make top lists because you don’t know when the counter begins to count.

2 Likes

No it should be 24 hours because we are all in different time zones so midnight will be different for all of us

1 Like

You could use UTC for that.
But 24 hours seems logical to me

3 Likes

Universal time for everybody like Niantic does would solve the problem. Or an option to see individually for your time zone.

2 Likes

But 24 hours will also work