User of the month!

We vote in april for the user of the month from may, so this is the poll for may.

And then next month we will do the user of the month for June, if it all goes to plan

yup

Why am I not it it if anything I do so many posts and thats not fair or nice @KingQ07

I nominated the top 20 users of this month

Congratulstions @Jormdeworm !!
You are the use of the month!

1 Like

Here is the poll for Juin

• Jormdeworm
  • KingQ07
  • Robdebobrob
  • bobbyjack8
  • BadassFroslass
  • JoshHack
  • 5GodLink
  • Necrozmadebest
  • kRe
  • Alaskabear41
  • alex9945
  • bagguille
  • NotanotherKangashkan
  • Thorend
  • BowmoreZuiperd
  • SnivyStar
  • Brobraam

0 voters

Not going to vote right this second, will give it a week or 2

2 Likes

Exactly. Itā€™s too early.

2 Likes

Whereā€™s the new guy simmy in the list for this month?
Iā€™m strangely enjoying his learning journey and he gets my vote.
Good to see fellow users have been helpful and havenā€™t been dismissive or rude to some of the questions that a lot of us as long term players take the answers for granted.

4 Likes

I am very anoyed about this forum. Why do I contribute and make so many forums daily just to get not recognized as one of the people. Both poles didnā€™t include me of course and @KingQ07, can you please make sure you have me and other people next time you make one?

This will upset people.

2 Likes

You mean my post or the forum?

I am talking about this entire topic.

3 Likes

Thx for agreeing with me. Just annoyed that there is a user of the month thing and many people are not included.

1 Like

NOT to mention, 9 days of voting from not many people. i personally just seen this topic. Didnt even notice it, an i usually notice all the topics.

1 Like

Sorry @pokemon Again i nominated the top 20 users of this month.

I think itā€™s funnier if you exclude the previous user of the month.

Your allowed to vote at @Jormdeworm , but if he will win, the number 2 will become the user of the month

Maybe we should do 2 polls

3 Likes