Unown - Letters Released on Events

Yes, but it was just calculations, Pokemon Go wouldn’t obvioulsly live that long, it was just calculation that shows how unfair Unown is for legit players

2 Likes

Unown is just a Pokedex filler though. :wink:

2 Likes

London got a pre-safari zone event and Kangaskhan and Unown spelling E,U,R,O,P spawned there. I went to Belfast for one day and it was the best day I’ve ever beento while hunting. I met so many new people but am yet to catch a Legendary. It’s annoying because I drove 4 hours to get there.

I feel bad for you because you had to drive so far, and I feel bad that I lived (at that time) far enough outside of all the major cities that I pretty much saw nothing that entire event. I imagine it was ridiculous for those who lived there, based on the day I spent in London during the event.
What we need are more events like the Korea event, country (or world) wide so everyone can enjoy something.

Yeah they need to concentrate on rural players a lot more because not all of us are rich and can drive to our nearest big city.

All the letters are in game… I have a Unown V

Edit: before anyone calls me a liar attached a screenshot

1 Like

I think here is a better place to post stuffs. (Instead of posting it in the comment part of GO Hub article)

Of course, every Unown is in the game. The post is just for Unowns released in events. :confused:

i keep seeing articles that say that the letters listed are the only ones in the game and the others are not released. i have j, v and x that have been caught in the wild and wanted to post so that it is known that the other letters are in the game.

What articles are you referring to

I think the article they are refering to is the one posted by the Pokemon Go Hub (https://pokemongohub.net/post/questions-and-answers/unown-letters-released-events-far/#)

However, the article does say that “Only B, J, N, Q, V, X, and Z have not been released on events”; keywords being “on events” It doesn’t say that the others aren’t in the game. You also pointed the same thing out in an above post. :+1:

If anyone has the info on what Unown letters they are getting in Korea, just let me know.

UPDATED: Korean Event Unown Letters

Unluckily, no new Unown forms are introduced in this event.

Convencion RTX, en sidney

asi que la X ya salio

Not updated
“N” is released

Maybe O for the city Oss in netherland?