• Fuecoco
  • Quaxly
  • Lechonk (S)
  • Nymble
  • Pawmi
  • Houndour (S)
  • Frigibax

Raids:

• 1*: Unown A (S), Unown D (S), Unown E (S), Unown L (S), Unown P (S)
  • 3*: Turtonator (S), Kleavor (S), Bombirdier (S)
  • 5*: Northern Hemisphere: Celesteela / Southern Hemisphere: Kartana (NOTE: they switched hemispheres!)
  • Mega Raids: Mega Manectric

Field Research:

• Catch 5 Pokémon —> Pawmi
  • Catch 5 Nymble —> 500x Stardust
  • Catch 20 Nymble —> 2500x Stardust

Special/Timed Research and Collection Challenges:

Paid Timed Research: I’ve Got Your Back
Step 1:

• Send 9 Gifts to friends —> 1x Incubator
  • Walk 1 km —> Pawmi
  • Use 9 Berries to help catch Pokémon —> 10x Silver Pinap Berry
  • Walk 3 km —> Pawmi
  • Catch 9 different species of Pokémon —> 3x Rare Candy
    Rewards: Pawmi Backpack, 9210x XP, 921x Stardust

Featured Egg pool:

• 2km Eggs: -
  • 5km Eggs: -
  • 7km Eggs: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, Lechonk (S)
  • 10km Eggs: *Standard 10km egg hatch pool + Frigibax
  • 12km Eggs: -

Featured PokéStop Showcase(s):

• Biggest Pawmi
  • Biggest Nymble

Featured GO Snapshot encounters: -

Event bonuses:

• not only is Bombirdier making its Pokémon GO debut, you may even encounter a Shiny one—if you’re lucky!
  • The following Pokémon have an increased chance to be encountered in their shiny forms: Hoppip, Houndour, Buizel, Fletchling.
  • Roaming Form Gimmighoul won’t appear at Golden PokéStops if a Golden Lure Module wasn’t used, but treasure-hunting Trainers may still find Gimmighoul Coins when they spin the PokéStop!
  • PokéStops may turn gold without a Golden Lure Module.
  • 4x XP for catching Pokémon.
  • 4x Stardust for catching Pokémon.
  • To celebrate the launch of The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero Part 1: The Teal Mask DLC for the Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet games on Nintendo Switch, new avatar items inspired by the main characters will be available to all Trainers starting on September 13, 2023!

Paldea Set (Kitakami)
Paldea Backpack (Kitakami)
Paldea Sandals (Kitakami)

Additional information:

• Paid Timed Research: I’ve Got Your Back
    For US$5.00, or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency, you’ll be able to access event-exclusive Timed Research.

Complete the event-themed research tasks to receive the following.

• Two encounters with Pawmi
  • Pawmi Backpack avatar item*
  • Three Rare Candy
  • One Incubator
  • 10 Silver Pinap Berries
  • 921 Stardust
  • 9210 XP

Please note that Timed Research expires. The tasks associated with this Timed Research must be completed and their rewards must be claimed before Friday, September 15, 2023, at 8:00 p.m. local time.

Trainers will be able to purchase and gift tickets to any of their Pokémon GO friends that they have achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher with. Please note that purchases—including those made for other Trainers—are non-refundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Tickets cannot be purchased with PokéCoins.

The ticket for this Timed Research will only be available in the in-game shop until September 14, 2023, at 8:00 p.m. local time.

*By completing this Timed Research, you will receive the Pawmi Backpack avatar item before it arrives in the shop. The Pawmi Backpack avatar item will also be available to purchase in the in-game shop after the event ends.

Official event infographic: To be added

• (S) = Shiny available

What do you think of this event? Share your thoughts and results below!

The most important one !!

I do needed Celesteela, which I was not able to get last time. Kartana is not much useful for me, hence I don’t mind losing it !!
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Flying/Dark with average bulk seems nice, but it will depend what moves he will get…

Ice/Dragon Baxcalibur might not be in my list, as he is future CD candidate.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet on it, at least not anytime soon. As has been the schedule since Shiny Gible released, it looks like the Shiny gets released on GO Fest and the Community Day will be the next year in June. Which means, June 2024 will get Goomy, and then in June 2025 we will probably have Jangmo-o, so Frigibax will see a Community Day in 2026 at its soonest, and even then they might just do Dreepy first pushing Frigibax even further away, to June 2027.

1 Like

Though I am not much interested in him right now, as Niantic usually do not provide optimal movesets during new releases, so next year he might get some movesets !!

I am hoping for more Paldean releases as many Pokemon there are bulky, so they suit me for GBL purposes !!

1 Like

You might be interested in the new GBL article they uploaded.

1 Like

Unbelievable :

Lottery for many Pokemon :

I wonder if players with no intention to get Scarlet or Violet should also have no expectation of getting a Gimmighoul?

You can, although very unlikely, catch a Gimmighoul from a Stop with a Golden Lure on. Even if you do not own a PS/PV copy. It’s more realistic to expect getting none of them, though.

Sigh. No expectation of ever maxing my Melmetal, either. It was nice to get a few Carnivines in gofest, considering its regionality. Maybe gofest 2042 will let us get Gimmighoul some other way. :rofl:

1 Like

Top page has been updated with the additional information. Or find it here:

Field Research:

• Catch 5 Pokémon —> Pawmi
  • Catch 5 Nymble —> 500x Stardust
  • Catch 20 Nymble —> 2500x Stardust

Special/Timed Research and Collection Challenges:

Paid Timed Research: I’ve Got Your Back
Step 1:

• Send 9 Gifts to friends —> 1x Incubator
  • Walk 1 km —> Pawmi
  • Use 9 Berries to help catch Pokémon —> 10x Silver Pinap Berry
  • Walk 3 km —> Pawmi
  • Catch 9 different species of Pokémon —> 3x Rare Candy
    Rewards: Pawmi Backpack, 9210x XP, 921x Stardust

Interesting fact :

After reaching rank 20 or above, even if we finish a set without winning, we get 2500 Stardust. But if win the set completely, we get 1500+2500+5000 = 9000 Stardust !!
:joy: :joy: :joy:

No paid research for me. After the big ripoff (unpaid acct got double the Shiny paid acct did) paying for a GoFest ticket once I refuse to pay for “new or exclusive Pokémon again”
I haven’t seen a Klevor Raid so far either.
Drove 200km after work Saturday afternoon/night booking a room before I left at the town hotel for the night. Intention was to do a heap of Kartana Raids Sunday and use the Junk ones for distance Trading.
Not one Kartana Raids Saturday night before the Raid Curfew cut in. Hardly saw a Kartana Raid in my first 3 hours Sunday morning (8:30-11:30) in each of the 2 towns that have 20+ Gyms. Gyms we’re overrun with low Tier Shadow rubbish I had no interest in (not even for the MasterBall research). Spent that idle time completing off research tasks then the new stuff started spawning (wasn’t aware they were being released that day) so spent all day catch new monsters doing a Raid or two but nowhere near as I was intending.
Have heaps of XL distance Trade Junk again now the 1XL bonus has finished. I just need to make time to Trade to get bag space back before Grubbin CD.

This topic was automatically closed after 23 days. New replies are no longer allowed.