[Tips] Best mons for fast prestiging

I totally agree with Emily. I have a selection of Pokemon type for prestiging around 500, 1000, and 1500 cp. Which allows me to choose the pokémon that is half of the Pokémons cp in the gym. They don’t have to have high stats but always helps. But what is most important is the right movesets.

No they are not… Golem is actually really slow… Really wonder why you say that its rare to find some1 who plays like you??? Its because you’re doing it wrong and not efficiently… Exeggutor is my most beloved Pokemon who takes down Blissey 99.9% of the time… ProdigiesNation perfers Exeggutor over any Pokemon to defeat Blissey and that says something.

How does this even makes sense?

Check your golem. Is it rock throw or mud slap?

I’ll forget the flame. Try to help you. Go to, um, this very mainsite. Battledex. Look up blissey. Look up Snorlax. Look up…quite a bit he keeps cropping up in.

Super fast? No. But faster then anything else AT THAT DAMAGE. Letting off to dodge is easy. Just do it on the charges. People who try to dodge quick I feel kinda waste too much time.

As a matter of fact, just having one worked up do you know how often the game auto-selects it first anyways?

I really love prestiging because it helps me to be a better battler. For me it’s all about move-sets. Prestiging is only good when training a friendly gym. To battle a rival gym, unless it’s level 7 or above with all high CP it would just go in with my highest mons to save potions and revives.

• Any grass quick move with solar beam is the scene-stealer (CP from 600-1200 is ideal) I have a few Ivysaurs with these moves and they are in for the kill. Exxegutor, Victreebel are way high CP so it’s hard to even get max prestige. With this team you won’t lose again water, rock and ground type (vape, rhydorn, golem, tyranitar no problem here).
  • Raticate and Furret with quick attack and hyper beam are surprisingly strong normal type attackers. If there are snorlax or ghost type this is ideal. With snorlax i usually would need 2-3 out if 6 to beat a snorlax since they are all below half a cp.
  • Frost Breath(or dragon breath) & Blizzard/Ice Beam for Dragonite. Lapras, Dewgong, Cloyster and Seadra are assassins. Even below triple CP sometimes could get the job done so half a CP is piece of cake.
  • With other types think of the type advantage since there are many good fire, poison etc Pokémons to use. Although with Blissey you just have to use your strongest mons.
    The biggest problem I have now is spoofers placing very low cp so they don’t want others to prestige. They put in like <100cp so I have to keep a strong team of under 300cp for which require a lot of my storage.
    Here are my team:
1 Like

Ok… Golem is slow and that is all that matters… It takes up your precious little time you have in the day to play Pokemon Go… Its about efficient and DPS doesn’t matter how much damage it does… What matters is how many attacks before the charge move comes in…

Your ignorant and that’s all that matters. Did you even read the battledex? Have you even tried him out? Solo killing a blissey is not flipping slow, sorry.

Nobody here is really taking you seriously cause your go-to guy is executor​. Which of his quick moves do you supposedly think is faster then rock throw?

He’ll, on hate I like vine whip beam venasaur better anyway.

Yes I have tried out Golem… Zen Head butt is faster than rock throw… Zen head butt/solar beam is my go to move set… Btw I have video footage where I took down a Blissey in 80 secs with Exeggutor…

I am learning a lot thanks to you all!

I forgot to mention Tyranitar. Is it too strong for high prestiging?

I think a good Fighting type like Machamp with Counter/Karate Chop Close Combat combination would be able to beat is despite a lower CP.

It does 1,56x damage and receives 0,64x damage.

Unfortunaltely I don’t have a good Machamp yet to try it out.

Or a good Ground or Steel type mon?

Maybe even Water or Grass types?

Let me hear your ideas/expericiences with prestiging against a Tyranitar.

Water gun hydro pump will get the job done no doubt

Funny story. Wanted to throw a guy in a long standing enemy fort for my alt collects. Bottom was 1726 blissey. Took a 1711 rock throw, earthquake stock golem in.

Trashed the blissey with 35 seconds left. Dodged damn near all the dazzling gleam (yes, it was a gleam). Didn’t do enough to get in in one battle. Went again.

37 seconds left on the clock. That…beats the loving piss outta your story. And I wasn’t trying that hard. I mean, sad I don’t record my gameplay but I could car less if you believe me. It happened. Made me smile.

I mean, golem was that good for a while, I just never bothered to really keep track til now.

For T-taur, counter, close combat champ is listed number one. It prays on both typings. However, being weak to water can indeed be good enough. Vapo at number two.

How important is it that the 2nd through the 6th attacker have lower CP than the 1st attacker?

The other day I practised on a friendly gym and in my first round I made about 3700 prestige. But the 2nd round with more or less the same attackers in more or less the same order (I don’t remember the details unfortunately) I only got 990 prestige. I wondered why.

Blissey becomes a problem when she’a 2900+ cp. Lower ones just don’t have any HP and don’t have attack power to do sh… to you.

Earning prestige for my friendly gyms is basically the way I clear out my storage. I battle with all my trash Pokemon until they faint and then transfer them. That way they don’t get transferred for nothing and my team’s gyms earn points.

3 Likes

The point was…I went under…and beat solo. Not much can do that.

Same. Guys, if you are getting into a friendly gym and you know your Pokemon is going to be on the bottom, please do not put a Blissey in! I won’t even try it either. I live in a small town where I don’t have a lot of pokestops so I don’t have a lot of pots. Prestiging against blisseys is something I avoid like the plague.

This topic was automatically opened after 10 days.