This censorship went too far I guess

Excuse me?

3 Likes

Thats awful Nianshit should save the world

4 Likes

Exactly :sweat_smile:

Tried to name my pokemon “Amerika” (dutch for America) to mark it for trade. Wasnt allowed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, I don’t see that as being rude or offensive but there is a fairly big/strong Patriotic element in the USA that might find a miss spelling of America greatly offensive.

1 Like

When you name a Pokémon Stupid or Crap it censors it XD

It wont accept Trash either.
I used to name the stuff for dumping in Gyms that go to the Professor upon return Trash so I could find them quick and easily. As I’d catch one better I’d rename the previous Trash.

Yeah they’re censor system is kinda… flawed…

2 Likes

It won’t let me name anymore of Pokemon “Penis”

1 Like

If somebody gets offended by that then thats their problem, I also get offended when people write nonsense like “Tyranitars, Golems, Houndooms, Mewtwos” or god forbid, “Pokemons”

I had a jigglypuff that I tried to nickname 091jigglypuf to fit the IV in and it wouldn’t accept it. Tried removing 1 letter at a time and it eventually got accepted, but only once it was down to 091jig.

Dang it was looking forward to naming shiny beldum that @Cup @bobbyjack8

1 Like

Then you could find out about the size of your Beldum

2 Likes

O god do you mean what I am thinking :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well, the Mystic trainer checks it out and lets you know if it’s colossal! Or it’s the tiniest she’s ever seen.

1 Like

I will name my shiny beldum @Cup. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hopefully the first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Captured a Lickitung with 93 IV the other day and tried to rename it “Lickitung93”, only to find that the string “lick” is rejected by their own profanity filters…

2 Likes

You could call it a Luckytoungue. Not sure most females would resist it.

2 Likes

That’s y your cool and that will be a strong Pokemon with that name

2 Likes