The most gyms you have been In at once

What is the highest amount of gyms you have been in at one certain moment?

I am in 14 at the moment

Do not laugh, do not cry
Only 4 or 5😂

1 Like

@Jormdeworm same! Except with my luck they all return on the same day :angry::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have been in 20 gyms multiple times

1 Like

Same here.
For example, I am in a gym for 7 days with like 3 Pokémons, and after the 7 days I cant collect Coins because I already got them from another gym. :joy::joy:I think it’s also funny though.

Or another example: there’s a gym here in my city where they never battle in. It’s always my team. Can’t join it because it’s full. And, when they finally got knocked out, I place a mon in it, and it’s back before I can collect 1 Coin😂
It’s almost funny.

2 Likes

I been in 20. Was soo pointless lol. Was more for reinsurance.

1 Like
  1. The longest lasted about 40 hours so i was good for 2 days regarding coins…

Probably 10 or so

I usually have about 20 gyms before I go into work. When I come out of work I usually still have about 5-8. I’ll get around 4-7 back on the way home. Then the next morning, I’ll do it all over again. On my days off, I just worry about the ones between home and my kids’ schools. That’s about 8 or 9. I don’t go after more than that on my off days. I also do raids then because I can’t on my work days.

1 Like

When the Gym system was reworked they put a Max Cap of 20 on it.
I’ve been in the 20 Max a few times now but normal is anywhere between 3 - 12 mostly.
Under the old system the most I was in was 32 and held that many for weeks.

Under the old system, I had trouble keeping 10 to get the 100 max coins.

4 or 5 I think

1 Like

I was in 3 gyms at one time, @Pokemon is a god!

1 Like

I think 11 or 12

I reached the maximum 20 gyms once. I defeated my 21st gym and when I wanted to put my Pokemon in, I got the message that I reached the limit of Pokemon in gyms. So the gym was left empty for some lucky guy to take it.

1 Like

Impressive.

1 Like

At least you get some gym xp out of defeating the gym

1 Like