The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

I’ve got some genuine rage for this recent change.
Since the last update feeding Berries to Gyms has been ruined from a time management perspective.
It now takes what seems like forever to feed a full Gym now. Previously I could just keep hitting the Berry and it would chain them off quickly.
Now it click wait for it to land then wait for the Animation before the next one can be clicked on.
To feed 10 Berries to 1 Pokémon bows takes as long as I could have feed 3 seperate Pokémon 10 Berries each.
It’s now such a drain on time to manage the Berry count through feeding.
I’m very annoyed as it’s game QoL issue for me.

2 Likes

Yep. Hated that as well. However, it seems to have returned to the way it used to be. (Berry feeding in gyms)

1 Like

This happened to me in the last update, but it seems to be fixed after the latest update.

I vented early and it was fixed with the next update only days later. It would have done my head in trying to feed gyms at dial up speed.

New vent.
Between Raids and Trades Mewtwo can kiss my ****. Game refuses to give me that 100% I’ve been trying for.
It’s like I’m capped at 96% as that is all I seem to get when I finally get something other than the constant 82-89% rubbish.
96% Luckies with 14 attack are starting to really irritate me too.

If you don’t end up with one and I make it back to Adelaide in the future, I can probably trade you my spare 100%. I’m satisfied having one perfect honestly.

Recently I had found out I had a Skull Bash Rhyperior, and I forgot to change its move. Now today I finally remembered, and I figured out I had even more of them. So I TM’ed them all. Turned out it was some kind of glitch, and they did not have Skull Bash at all. I know this because I tag them based on their Charged Attacks, and because the very last one said if I wanted to let it forget Stone Edge, where the stats clearly said it had Skull Bash. That has just cost me a bunch of Charged TM’s and Surf Rhyperiors. Will send proof to Niantic, but they will probably not do anything.

Isn’t that kind of rubbing it in?

On the other hand, by the time you get to Adelaide again maybe Niantic will have added a trade option that doesn’t re-roll the traded mon’s stats…

That’s not something I do to people I don’t know personally. I doubt anybody remembers, but the very first post I made on this forum was when I shared my friend code, but I also mentioned having that second perfect Mewtwo that I was looking to trade to anybody nearby.
Been about 6 months now and the only friend that I trade with would be happy, but can’t seem to trade legendaries or shinies with him.

Last few days I’m having to re-log into the game numerous times a day after it just suddenly drops connection with the game server.
It’s really starting to annoy me doing this 5-6 times a day. Back to the bad old days of the unstable PTC server by the looks.

Restarting the App just gets me to here and I have to sign out and re log in all the time.

2 Likes

Here, too. Just a couple of weeks ago the game released several raid upgrades, and I noticed it got dramatically more-forgiving of weak network connections, letting me start attacking in situations that used to have it stuck on “GO” for ages (sometimes without returning). Just a couple of days ago that seemed to revert to its old, frustrating ways (even worse about half the time).

Like the old “two steps forward, two steps back”, I guess.

Why it’s marked as not available?
I have seen yesterday a friend evolve an Eevee in Sylveon.
If they want to say it’s not catchable in the wild, please put then a correct text.

1 Like

During the current event I have done - or tried to do - five Kangaskhan Raids, and four times it somehow crashed or somehow got CP back during the Raid. I already contacted Niantic about this, and they actually gave me a lost Remote Raid Pass back, but now it is getting very annoying. I contacted Niantic again, and I’ll see what will happen…

1 Like

Got the Remote Pass back, but it is still annoying that this constantly happens. On the other hand, I did manage to finish this one, just the encounter somehow crashed, so in the end that was just free Rare Candies. Oh and yes, number six failed too. But that was my bad. At least it wasn’t a good one anyways.

Haven’t had that happen. Joined 1 kangaslhan raid remotely

I think someone here invited me to a Kangaskhan raid several days ago. It was only the two of us so I decided to help them out. Just before the timer reached zero though, he bolted and I had to battle alone.
I learnt two things then: I can take on a Kangaskhan raid alone, and I’m not accepting raid invites from that guy again.

4 Likes

Did he really bolt or Game Crash out?
Unless your in contact messaging each other there’s no real way to know.
Over the past 4 weeks doing remotes through Poke Genie I’ve had crash outs at latest 4-5 times.
I do know what you mean though as I had all 5 disappear 1 by 1 over the last 40 sec from a Focus Blast Mewtwo Raid. I stuck it out and got it done with 2sec to spare.
I was a bit angry about it at the time thinking I nearly burnt a Pass because of it. Pity it wasn’t a good one for ultimate sweet victory.

I don’t recall having it crash on me while waiting on the timer. But what are the chances that it crashes literally in the last 1-2 seconds?
And you got through a Mewtwo raid alone? I thought it’s impossible for anyone to do 5 tier raids by themselves.

by himself, using multiple accounts. probably.
Soloing a 5 star raid is a bad idea unless it is attack-forme deoxys

Never said I did it on my own. Stated they all dropped out 1 by 1 in the last 40sec leaving me on my own. Guess they thought the Raid was going to be unsuccessful. If they didn’t use such poor counters it would have been over much quicker.
Think your mistaking lobby timer and raid timer.

Oh, I think I get it. I’ve only been referring to the lobby timer this whole time, so I automatically thought you were as well. I’ve only seen people quit during a raid once. I’ve had glitches happen at the start of a raid, but I restart the app and go back in so I don’t waste my raid pass. I also forgot that some of you guys here use multiple accounts.
But yeah, if that guy had disappeared from the lobby a few seconds earlier, I would’ve dropped out as well. I’m not too confident in doing 3 tier raids by myself.