The best charge move attack animation that you like the most in PoGo

It would be Giratina’s Shadow Force for me.

Very difficult to respond… I don’t look how they do their work, so I don’t know which I like more.
What I know is that I want they win… :joy: :joy:

I usually did not pay attention to the attack animation as well before, until Giratina’s Shadow Force, it looks very cool in my opinion.

Poltergeist Animation is very good, it looks like the attack took away the soul from the opponent !

But the move’s stat is awful.

I haven’t used Chandelure with such charge move in battle, let me check that out later.

It’s Chandelure’s exclusive CD move, so I hope you had that one !

Yeah I have Chandelure with Poltergeist, I just have not used it in battle since its CD

I find the yveltals oblivion wing attack is piggie backing off of Lunalas moongeist beam attack in pokemon moon. That’s my favorite attack animation so I’m going to go with that :joy:

They seriously need to add lunalas and solgaleos special moves (moongeist beam and sunsteel strike) to pogo if they haven’t already.

My favorite move animation : Tail Whip

Make this a fast move, and enjoy the fun !!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I find Alolan Sandlash’s Blizzard animation to be really cool. I love the way it shapes around his figure, and how he kind of “charges” it foward.

1 Like

Charge move: Giga Impact from Regigigas
Fast move: Incinerate from Turtonator. He looks back over his shoulder and spews a massive fireball out of his snout or whatever that is. It looks epic.