Team Rocket

Now the boss orders Meowth to finish any of the challenge of his liking from that list !!

2 Likes

Phew!

Iā€™m back from having been kidnapped and tied to a chair for a couple of days by a pair of perverse clowns dressed in grey spandex catsuits.

They used these weird gold coins spewed up by their cat to try to hypnotise me into joining a hot-air balloon riding cult, or something.

Anyway I escaped when this ratatta chewed through the rope they had tied me up with.

Now I must get something to eat and have a nap before I go out and kill all pikachusā€¦ :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

James, is that you? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Honestly, Iā€™m more of just a basic grunt-type hoodlumā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

Meowth is ordering everyone, but he himself is not finishing any of the task from the listā€¦

Meowth(@Branebs ) , this is last chance for you, otherwise you will be removed from Team Rocket !!

Dr. Zager(@Brobraam ) is also lagging behind in finishing the projectsā€¦

Meowth is currently in the swimming pool because itā€™s too hot here. He plays when the sun goes down and there are no raids then. Besides, he is also the boss so heā€™s in no hurry to finish the tasks. TRW is still going on.

1 Like

Challenge number 1
Iā€™ll try

Your challenge is to win a shadow raid of your choice.

I will do challenge number 4: put Team Rocketā€™s clothes on your in-game avatar.

Done!

2 Likes

But the weekend is overā€¦ I donā€™t think there are any shadow raids anymore, until saturday

Then choose another challenge.

Challenge number 2 then

Your challenge is to defeat Cal (male grunt).

1 Like

Ohā€¦

I didnā€™t knew that this the name for that grunt !!

This name reminded of some character from HGSS !!
1 Like

Actually I gave them names Cal and Jane. We had a topic when they were introduced about naming them.

1 Like

I went out today to do raids when it was 37Ā°C outside, but there werenā€™t any Galarian Weezing or Sneasler raids, but I got you something better - 98%IV Yveltal!

2 Likes

Congrats on finding a great species !

Quite summer-like temperature. So it is better to be safe, rather than finishing Team Rocket Missions !!

:smile: :grin:

Even though rainy season is here, despite that temperature in daytime is around 34Ā°C !!

1 Like

Did everyone forget there are some unfinished challenges left?

1 Like

I am the PokƩmon Trainer. Niantic tasked me with defeating as many Team Rocket as possible. I would be a traitor if I helped Team Rocket in finishing tasks.

1 Like