Team rocket quiz

hmm not quite.
Team rocket was founded by Giovanni’s Mother: Madame Boss. There is some interesting trivia about her on bulbapedia.

Question 6
Before we saw Giovanni in the Real world (via Pokémon GO), he founded a spin-off evil organisation, Team Rainbow Rocket. Who are the admin’s of Team Rainbow Rocket?

1 Like

Those were Maxie, Archie, Cyrus, Ghetsis and Lysandre.

Question 7, and sadly the last question:
According to Pokémon adventures, “Rocket” is an acronym. (Like NATO is an acronym for North Atlantic Treaty Organisation)

What does the acronym stand for?

In Pokémon Adventures, “Rocket” is an acronym standing for “Raid On the City, Knock out, Evil Tusks.”

1 Like

Correct!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this quiz.
I’ll do this again next team rocket week!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

It’s one om month later, and we have another rocket week! Time for the team rocket quiz.

Question 1
Who is Giovanni’s son?

Is it Giovanni Jr.? No… Mime Jr… no… erm Munchlax? No… Pinocchio?

…maybe it’s Brock, Nurse Joy… or Professor Oak?… Ash?!?

The answer is Ash

Giovanni has a son?!
Team Rocket shocked

Yes, Giovanni has a son. No it isn’t anyone that has been named yet

Brobraam?

4 Likes

Yessss… that’s a good call on Brobraam - I’ve always thought he had a dark side :wink:

Who is Giovanni’s son’s Mom?

1 Like

Mrs or Miss Giovanni?

The answer was Silver

and as far as I know his mother isn’t specified anywhere.

Question 2
What other (maybe villainous) group has been taken over by Team Rocket or a spinoff group of Team Rocket?

Rainbow Rocket

Villainous group? Well I always thought Radiohead were somewhat evil…

2 Likes

Correct.

Next question follows tomorrow

Question 3
In the pokemon TCG, team rocket have some cards with their evil/shadow pokemon. What word in the name of the card gives away that the pokemon is owned by team rocket?

1 Like