Team Change

Will you use the team change? Will you use it and switch back? Do you like your team? Discuss!

2 Likes

I won’t use it

2 Likes

2 Likes

I personally will not, but my husband I’m sure is looking to so we can be on the same team.

The very idea of changing teams . . .

. . . goes against my instinct.

( NO WAY )

11 Likes

Hehe, i like that.

Im not switching either. We have an active group of Instinct players here wich i wouldnt want to leave. I expect some people arround here will switch though. From all teams for various reasons.
We will welcome new Instinct players with open arms (as long as they are legit). Need 9 more to break that magical barrier of 100 again in our whatsapp group :smiley:

3 Likes

if i had to, i dunno, mebbe instinct since they need help, but mystic pretty much rules my city

Staying Valor. Happy to see any new Valor aswel.

5 Likes

Staying Mystic

2 Likes

Why would you team change from Mystic the best team

3 Likes

Staying Valor.

4 Likes

Join us dude

1 Like

Absolutely not. I’m proud to be part of team Instinct from the very beginning. Instinct FOREVER!

2 Likes

No idea why anyone should.

3 Likes

Instinct, no doubt I will not change!

I like the challenge. Mystics are the biggest here, Valor has just some hotspots and team Instinct keep sweeping the floor with them. Instinct is the best change on 50 coins a day. Somehow Mystics don’t like a Yellow gym. :grin:

2 Likes

Staying Red. Candela has my heart. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m glad most people are going to stick with thier teams. We have all played them long enough to just stay the same

4 Likes

I can see a major issue with this in regional areas, where 1 team overwhelms the other 2 and anyone not on the overwhelming team is struggling to get coins because defending gyms is more difficult and therefore don’t last long enough. In such scenarios, I can see people wanting to change to the overwhelming team and as a result, no one gets coins because everyone is on the same team!!!

3 Likes

Red team dominates town I live in. Blue team dominates town I work in. Yellow team just stays annoying in both. If any team I’d join it would be yellow. Just to not have to worry about I can’t join such and such gym because it’s already full. F that. If I was yellow I’d just take any gym I want because my monsters are that strong.

4 Likes

There’s about 60 players in our town and of that about 10 are yellow team

1 Like