Team change option will come in the future

Moltres does lots of damage… and how will gen 4 change that?

1 Like

Heatran

1 Like

Valor be dominating where ever i go. Feel the blaze.

3 Likes

Here in the towns around are all Mystic

1 Like

So?

1 Like

I would understand if you are Valor or Mystic that you would change to Instinct. :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Right…

I really think most of instinct wil switch

3 Likes

I already put a Mystic transfer on the rear window of my car. I’ll stick with the Blue Team.

3 Likes

I would expect most of blue to stay.

3 Likes

Haha, not here. Instinct is growing here. Overtaken Valor already since I started.

1 Like

Instinct would be easiest team to find and attack gyms. Not for holding them though…

At least not me.

Where I live is controlled by Valor. Where I work is controlled by Mystic. I think it would more fun to be Instinct just to always have somebody to fight.

Underdog…

1 Like

Mystic still the biggest, bad thing is self destructive. So many so no spots, basically depends on Valor for their coins.

Instict, i find them annoying they the type to help mystic rather than mob the big guy they side with them. But are very easy to beat cause they seem to not berry often.

Being Valor is very nice. You get to beat the biggest team so there is always places to take, and a couple golden razz keeps instict away.

If they made another team possibly Team rocket or something i would join that, just for a refreshing new team.

R U drunk??? Help mystic??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Thats what i said, when i see yall help them.

how can you help mystic without being one…? :thinking:

you beat gym but dont ko it. then a blue guy an finish it off. Use your imagination, instinct suppose to have tons