Squirtle Community Day Discussion

I’m winning because I’ve got a shining pokemon so I’m winning with me to win why I’m anantic cause. The Pokemon program should be dignified and thank you very much and appreciate that I appreciate my wishes.

2 Likes

Lol so funny!

You cant win Pokémon GO
Its an infinite game

1. it IS a community DAY, since Niantic itself called it that, it’s a name, not a definition. The fact that it only lasts 3 hours doesn’t change it’s name.
  2. Niantic is already alternating community DAYS, 2 on saturday, 2 on sunday, 2 on saturday etc

I’m sorry for those who have to work or have other stuff to do, but that’s life. Take a day off or accept that you can’t catch them all. Whatever Niantic does, they’ll never make everyone happy. Community day in the evening? I already can hear the kiddies cry they have to be in bed…

3 Likes

I laugh soooo hard now.

Your comments are typical of someone who has a high level acc and is fortunate to have access to plenty of stops and gyms. If you had experience of those rural players your tone would be somewhat different. Your are not sorry for those that lose out because they work at all you are one of the ever growing group who think you deserve more than others. Community day needs to cater for all players and when it only caters for the select few, Just like your attitude it sucks. You are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine, they may be different but some opinions don’t belittle others and are not selfish. Fairness in any game is the norm and every player should have the same opportunities.

Right, you should be able to choose if you want your community day on saturday or sunday because it is the same event either way.

Well you got what you wished with eevee community day!!:grin:

No offense, @1stp3t3r, but I am just calling it what it is.

1 Like