Sinnoh Stone? Anyone?

I’m Level 36 and I have seen exactly 1 stone. I work the 7 day rewards and everything I can think to do. Is anyone else having better luck doing something different? Thanks!

1 Like

Research box and battles are the only way to get it, but Ive had like 18 stones in total so far

2 Likes

Yeah, since they changed the breakthrough frequency I’ve only landed one that way. I have, however, received 15 so far from PVP.

2 Likes

@PollyWollyDo There’s 3 ways you can get Sinnoh Stones:

1. at the end of the 7 days of research Tasks.
  2. Do 1 Trainer Battle every day. (Doesn’t matter what league or which Trainer you battle you can only get rewards from 1 Battle)
  3. Do 3 PvP Battles every day for 3 chances at Rewards.

The best way is to do the Trainer and PvP Battles as you can get 4 chances of getting a Stone every Day.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think I‘ve only got two Sinnoh Stone from the Research Breakthrough Box since Niantic made them no longer garanteed.

3 Likes

I only got it one time from Research Breakthrough Box

2 Likes

PvP is the way to go now for Sinnoh Stones.

1 Like

And I repeat, it’s the bad RNG effect, I have received 20 of this stones.

1 Like

Landed two from PVP last night. Praise RNGeezus.

1 Like

I got 2 yesterday. But now because I did a bunch of fights after midnight, I can’t get any more rewards today.

1 Like

Well, finally after 3 weeks I get one from a Training Battle.

I’ll put the date in here and see how many more days before next one.
Stone received 9.01.2019 from Training Battle - Master League - Candela

2 Likes

I just did another battle. No rewards. Guess I will have to wait until midnight. I’m 1 stone away from completing the 11.

There’s 1 in 7 chance to get them from PvP Battles, and you have 4 opportunities daily. Just keep rolling the dice. There’s a 1 in 5 chance getting them from Field Research Breakthroughs, but I’ve gotten them every week so far. I’ve totaled 15 earned so far.

1 Like

You can only get 3 pvp rewards a day?
I had 7 a day one time

Impossible. You won’t receive any rewards after you have battled against a player for the third time on a day.

Edit: And you can get a reward from Trainer Battles once per day too, of course.

2 Likes

3 battles today: 1x only dust; 1x dust and rare candy; 1x Sinnoh-stone

1 Like

You can do 4. There’s the Team Leader battle as well.

1 Like

3 PvP and 1 Training Battle is all you can get rewards from per day @ARandomName

1 Like

But the Leader-Battle seems fix in the reward… dust

There is a new topic on the home page on this

1 Like