Show your ‘Special’ Pokémon

I can’t think of a useful reason to share this screen at the moment… but I’m sure it’ll come to me later :grinning:

Anyhoo, here goes… feel free to post yours - it might throw up some interesting talking points :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: I think the main thing this screen comparison shows so far is that everyone plays the game slightly differently

@celery has a lot of luckies and buddies
@Jormdeworm has a lot of shinies
@Branebs likes to keep his purified
@Arem1771 has a lot of legendaries

I guess we all have our different priorities - vive la différence! :grinning:

3 Likes

This is one of the very few times someone actually made use of the “Researchers, Unite!” category :sweat_smile:

But yeah you’re correct on my play style, I’ve completely dedicated myself to clicking anything that spawns and back out straight away if not shiny and continue walking - or well, I do so while checking, hardly ever stop at all. In the meanwhile I also try to get as many encounter Field Researches done as possible to increase my chances of getting shinies (and Hundos). Trading, Buddies, Rockets & Raiding don’t really fit in my program and I usually do that when there’s not really a great event going on, plus I often delete them for space as well, even Legendaries, which describes why I have just a few of them.

During Community Day, GO Fest, GO Tours et cetera I always go to the local harbour 2km away from here which has a good portion of stops available and a great amount of spawns and it takes me about 45 minutes to make one round through so that’s long enough for refreshed spawns for the following round.

1 Like

A lot of those Legendaries are for mirror Lucky Trades for me. Figured that’s a decent way to boost odds for hundos. No luck so far on that front though, at least for Legendaries.

1 Like

I’m working on the same failed Trade for 100% Legendaries plan as @Arem1771

1 Like

1 Like

What you all say about mine collection ?

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well… you’re certainly not a hoarder :grin:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Even this number is quite big for me !
And fun fact is that I had collected all these Pokemon on my own, without any communities and other players.

For trades, I asked my friend to download it and help me in trade once in a while. So whenever I want to trade, I go to his home which is around 25-26 km away.

And around 90-92% Legendary Pokemon are because of my success in GBL in past, when I used to push myself to beyond Elite Rank
:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: