Show pokemon stats(needed for pvp)

The type weakness part was extra, that doesnt need to be added.

Thongs like these will make iv scanners bankrupt.

1 Like

But I do want them…

1 Like

Sorta the point.

Niantic has always tried to make this a easy to learn game. That’s why the mechanics are so simple.
This would actually help because new players would be gain unspderstanding of stuff faster.

1 Like

Also hiding stats does not help trainers learn anything. They’re learning to break ToS and download 3rd party apps.

1 Like

It’s also possible that some players are just playing casually and don’t want to learn them. But yeah… Good point

1 Like

I did not know about IVs until I joined go hub… so I probably transferred a 100 IV or two😅 . So it would help new players.

2 Likes

I understand your point and it makes sense and I respect you thoughts on it. Personally I doubt it would deter casual play and suspect it could add a fun element for casual players when if they noticed it was perfect.

What Niantic COULD do is introduce the attack, defense, and hp stats to be shown on a Pokemon. If it doesn’t show the iv it would still allow iv checkers to stay alive😁

Thats what this entire topic is about…

1 Like

I know now…:sweat_smile:

I taught my gf dad to apraise. Now he does it. He has lvl 36 and 33. If stats showed he would only go for the strongest.

:man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Niantic should take a look at PokeGenie. Looks good and functions well.

2 Likes

And implement it into Go. Exactly my idea.

1 Like

Also catch IV has a great renaming tool that @bagguille and I use.

You didnt avoid anything, IVs and EVs are still important regardless of if you understand them or not

And that Moltres doesnt show stats

Did not say i dont understand them, i just don’t care for them. I am Gen1 and Gen2 IVs meant NOTHING…till what emarald? Lol yall making this more an arguement than showing what needs to be shown, yall want to see it regardless🗣

Till Ruby and Saphire
And Gen 1 and 2 still had DVs or whatever, that were invisible too
I dont see what point are you trying to make here, just because you dont care doesnt mean they arent important