Shiny Pinsir this weekend

i dont keep track i just check everything

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

Will keep trying to get shiny Pinsir this weekend, but given my shiny catch luck in the wild, not sure tho. But some of their CPs are in 2200s from a wild Pokémon perspective

1 Like

I’m up to 4 shiny ones and I have a pretty good stock of 2K ones that I’ll be trading to try and get lucky. Hopefully I can have a strong day tomorrow and stumble on at least one shiny Pinsir with good IVs

2 Likes

Up to 4 aswell. Just got 3 on an 800 meter round. Cant say this one is to hard to get atleast :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i’m done with Pinsir. i am learning not to horde. Sooner or later ill need to transfer alot. Or actually buy a switch and send to the game.

3 Likes

Same here. Finally got a shiny.

I almost hit the 100 mark with no shinies yet.

1 Like

It gets tempting to take it personally by that point, doesn’t it?

Hope your hit rate improves before the event ends. Shiny Pinsir would be a nice collection for the collection.

1 Like

Yeah, ‘the shiny rate for Pinsir is increased.’
Didn’t notice it yet…

Most of the people who I raid with regularly have 3-8. I bet You’ll have some soon :crossed_fingers:t3::smiley:

3 Likes

I will get a shiny Pinsir because everybody who I play with got two. But I rather try to get one myself. Costs less Stardust, you know😉

2 Likes

Ended up with a final rate of 0/111. I don’t even want to see it anymore, let it please go away today.

1 Like

Thats impressive considering other stats ive heared :sweat_smile:

I have caught roughly 250 and am at 11 shiny ones.

2 Likes

I have seen 64 and caught 54 since starting to play, and I have now 2 shiny

1 Like

I checked about 50 pinsir this weekend. 2 Shinies now.

When will the boosted Pinsir spawn end?