1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

A couple got cut off… but :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

How many exchange you’ve made to get all this stuff?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ok, now I understand why I have lesser… :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m making decent progress towards getting the entire ‘LuckyDex’ but it takes a lot of trades!

7 Likes

traded trash Giratina for trash Giratina with my husband - might not be perfect, but it’s a decent one now :grin:

3 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

I get the feeling that this thread is going to become flooded with lucky legendaries due to the advent of lucky friendship…

2 Likes

I’ve trashed a lot of my lucky Pokemon. Their IVs always seem to drop too much to be useful for me, despite the reduced dust cost. The only exception is a 95.6% Munchlax. :smiley:

1 Like

That sucks. Most of my Lucky friend trades so far have been pretty decent - 91% or above from below 90% pre-trade. Best so far is a 98% Giratina Origin Forme.
Plus if you’re trading anything other than Legendaries or shinies with lucky friends it may be a bit of a waste 🥴

1 Like

If it didnt happen yet, its not going to happen anymore. Lucky friends has been out for quite some time now. You dont get them that often and you also dont get 100IV from it that often so i doubt it will be that bad.

I’m up to 8 unique trainers with duplicate lucky friends (i.e. we’ve become lucky friends multiple times now) & have witnessed my g/f’s account give two of our close Valor players a 100% lucky Shiny Meltan & a 100% lucky Rayquaza so it definitely can happen.
But I meant Lucky legendaries with great IVs.
(shiny Groudon up are from Lucky Friends)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like