Regional - [Regional] Croatia Player Chat

Nice to meet you… How are things in Karlovac? Any team dominating?

1 Like

all team instinct gyms. instinct everywhere :confused: all spoofers

Report them asap!
I can confirm that all spoofing players that I have reported in my area are banned :slight_smile: 1 mystic (yes I reported a guy from my own team- cheating is cheating) 2 instict players and 2 valor… All showed me their accounts with perma ban… It took them about a month or so to full ban them and a couple of midnight videos with no one around but me and friend and the gym was going down… Close friend of mine was one of them valor spoofers and I told him that i was gonna report him and he kept spoofing no matter what, and taking down our gyms and leaving them empty -.-
After the first report he got a warning and a soft ban,after the third soft ban he got his account perma banned… He created another one and kept spoofing and doing the same thing over again… Eventually I had to go to his house and whoop his a*s for real… He’s not spoofing anymore :slight_smile:

hahahaa yeah,that happens to me a lot, only me training a gym and someome just knocks it down,but no one is around. but i dont knkow how to report someone? do i go to niantic supp?

Yea, just go to ingame settings then press “report critical issue” …you will then be redirected to the site, you have the option to writte down what happened! Be detailed. Be very carefull to writte down correctly yours and the username of the player you want to report, also make pictures and videos if able and note the time spoffing/cheating happened!
Its good to record a video like I did! A 360 video with no one around on a huge square and the gym beeing took down on the friends phone!

thank you. i will do just that. i am so tired of this guy knocking down 9 gyms in 5 min which are miles apart. he even uses 2 accounts at the same time and i have no idea how does he do that

Hi, folks! Nice to meet you all! I’m from Mallorca (Spain), and a lv. 31 Instinct player

I will be visiting Croatia at the end of June (as well as Bosnia and Montenegro) and I am really looking forward! I’ll be around Dubronik, and then Zagreb and Split. It would be great if you, locals, could share a few good spots to visit, both to get to know your country better and to catch pokemon!

Also, this is my first post on this community, is nice to be part of it!

Cheers!

1 Like

Are you coming to karlovac maybe? its near zagreb

Hi! I think Karlovac was not in our travel plan, but I’ve been checking info about it and looks great! I’ll speak with my buddies and try to convince them to go there :slight_smile: I’ll let you know of any news! Thanks for your answer!

1 Like

@DeniMusic I just sent your Rhydon and Blissey home so you can take care of them :slight_smile:

@Enkidu when you’re in Zagreb, just leave a message here and I’ll show you all the best spots in Zagreb :wink:

3 Likes

16 days and I shall be in Split then the next day in Dubrovnik. So excited??

Sure! I’ll let you know when I’m there! Thanks!!

it’s 12 for me :smile: Also really excited!

1 Like

That is awesome!! I’m sharing your hype!!

Hahaha I saw that :smiley:
whelp they’ll be back in action soon :sunny:
now I can finnally power up taht blissey :smile:

next time let me know when you’re around so we can hit some beers or smth :smile:

Sadly, same thing as the last time, had to much work, brother and I barely had time for this gyms. But when I’ll have more time ofc I’m up for a beer or two. :slight_smile:

Hello dear Croatian players!
I’m gonna visit Krk for some days this weekend.
Can you tell me what I can expect? Is it a small town with just a few stops and 1 gym? Or is it filled with historical pokestops? :smiley:

Please let me know :slight_smile:

City Krk is not filled with them, but there is some. So you won’t be too disappointed.

Have fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just been to krka national park and swam in the waterfall. How heading into town in split to walk about and take down your gyms. So far I LOVE Croatia!!

4 Likes