Referral Codes: Invite New Friends to Pokémon GO (official thread) (NO FRIENDCODES!)

Active daily player from the US :relieved: add my referral code:

YH8FT74R7

Referal code: 8DGPTQPFM

C33YG9R7G my reveral code im on everyday and always gift as well. Always looking to raid as well

1 Like

V88P9CYXB - Playing daily for my kiddos!

I’ve referred three players now, I guess they are all from here, and so far I’ve only gotten 50 XP from all of them.

1 Like

I’ve tried it as well, and it doesn’t work. Without knowing them, you can’t move them to play again… If they are playing, you can’t use the code… So really it works only if you have an old account, you activate him again and use this code.

1 Like

Looks like one of them decided to play again. I just got a random Charizard from a mission they completed.

My referral code is WJCGTMJ7M

Can’t believe I never shared my referral code.

Q2PHD7QCQ

I’d like to see some of these benefits.

Would love to help anyone who is new to the game.

Referral Code: B8DM2Q822

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Friend Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Here’s my referral code yall. Add me !!

HPR6KTGKJ

3C38T9DGJ is my code.

6H23Q9W7M is my referral code for free stuff

J4BD2D9F add me pls.

D2P26M8XD, thanks for using my code!!

Here’s my friend code if you want it too!
9670 8160 8380

Yes, that was an interesting info “about Pokémon Go”!!
What you’ve sent after was SPAM

One more and I delete the user…

At this point I’ve stopped giving them warnings because they won’t partake in the threads anyway, they just create an account to dump trash on here, if they say something like “Thanks for the info!” where it makes no sense there’s a 99% chance it’s one of those spam accounts.

1 Like

The interesting was, that he has waited 6 days before adding the spam…
What happens to me sometimes is that I receive email-spam with the direction of a familiar, and we have checked his computer and its not infected. So, not allways it’s done by themselves.
But, in any case, your right and we can’t bother for all of them.

1 Like