Recent permanent ban wave targeting spoofers - Are Sponsors twisting Niantic's arm?

Join a group who over discord and stuff like that Andy have someone just if the screen at each points so they can alert people when raids are on in your area

1 Like

Finally Nianticlabs pay attention to the spoofers… for me it’s no longer fun if you play in game which have spoofers ratio for about 85%
it’s really annoying whenever they’re trying to brag their Pokemons and take over the Gym in an instant by using the third app (ex: flying gps)

1 Like

This is my personal issue, out by me spoofers are kinda needed for most raids and especially for EX raid triggering. Honestly they are violating the TOS (like all the maps) so it is deserved, but my gameplay will be very much affected by this

3 Likes

The only spoofers we had in my town were gym captures. We definitely tried triggering a raid multiple times (we have two potential locations), but so far, no luck. The players who desperately wanted Mewto have already gotten it in a bigger city nearby. Personally, I don’t care much about the Mew clone, and am already happy to get Legendary raids done.

1 Like

Go no place for spoofers on the hub you are being rported

2 Likes

Ok I’m new here so I didnt know you sure are salty

2 Likes

That would be my bussiness now wouldnt it

1 Like

Mostly IOS spoofers targeted so, this is not a real Purge. More a scare tactic if anything.

1 Like

Now I get it😅

1 Like

Wtf, Hub doesnt exclude spoofers for last goddamn time

2 Likes

Oh sorry did not realise just warning him that he will get banned

1 Like

Thanks I looked in the tos and couldnt find anything saying I couldnt talk about it but it dont matter the post was flagged anyways and the question was even tho I dont impeed on anyone doing what I do am I hated and that question was awnswered swifly ha hope you all have a good one ill prolly just stay on the sidelines from now on

1 Like

Why so angry, even spoofers are welcome. Can we also see their perspective.

5 Likes

y tho

1 Like

So you wanted my pogo info for no reason… Ok then

1 Like

Because I didnt know hell would break loose when i posted that my inbox is 20 minutes old but its already full of “reported” messages and hate mail from people sorry I caused you guys so much pain with that one post

1 Like

Just stay on topic. Everyone is allowed their opinions from their view.

2 Likes

Nope. That would be a terrible sponsorship deal. People can be many metres away from a pokestop or gym and still access it. There’s little difference between a spoofer and someone who stays outside of a store. Neither have any value to the sponsor. So sorry but nope. Not true.

Why can’t you just play the game the way it’s intended? Walk to the stops/gyms you admit are near you to get the items you need to play. Spoofing like that is just laziness

But good job on quitting the smoking, if you get nothing else out of pogo, that is something that will greatly effect your life in a positive way

3 Likes

I dont have the time/energy most of the time I work 8-12 hours days 5 days a week delivering furniture then things to do around the house I go out most weekends walk up there with my roomates every Saturday possible and do that but during the week I got to much to do and I can hit pokestops on the side when cooking or cleaning for the pokeballs any battles I do in person and in the winter I do it because I live in Minnesota and we got 2 feet of snow just last week so sometimes it can be hazardous for days and thats honestly why I do it when summer hits I probably wont do it at all

1 Like