Rarity Overload

I hatches my first egg during the event (it wasnt an event egg) and it was a 100% iv shiny pichu. What is the rarest thing that has ever happened to you. I got an EX raid pass today as well as my first lugia today.

4 Likes

Sounds like it was your lucky day. Got a 100% Shiny Lugia early this week, so I would say that would count :grin:

8 Likes

I actually did 2 lugia raids yesterday and on the first one everyone except me caught it, and on the second, everyone except me didnt.

3 Likes

Nice one:smile:

1 Like

A 100IV Chimecho from an egg I guess

2 Likes

shiny bulba followed by shiny lugia followed by another shiny bulba

3 shinies back to back to back. No drizzy drake involved.

3 Likes

During the Community Event I caught, not hatched a 100% IV exeggcute. Last week I hatched a 100 Beldum

2 Likes

Ok what tops my rare 100 iv exeggcute on community day? Another 100 iv exeggcute the next day (yesterday) no joke. That’s crazy! I think I’ll save the second one in case there’s exeggcute is given a community day event!

2 Likes

93% Shiny Bulba, xD

2 Likes

critical caught a Latios

2 Likes

First ball critical catch on Mewtwo :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pretty proud of this one cause i didnt think i would get another chance to get him. Plus it was missingno so it wasnt an easy catch!

1 Like

congrats. I cant wait to get one, it will my first legendary, but i probably wont be able to do so until monday.

1 Like