Rarest/Hardest Pokemon caught

Well, only Keckleon and Jirachi missing from Gen 3, Id say they are going to run out of Pokemon within the next 5 years

they’ll drag it out

As long as they keep making money, it will last forever. I can’t believe how much the people I Raid with spend on this game.

1 Like

Then there is @VanHooIII who has made his own Pokémon, maybe Niantic will have to release his Pokémon to the game too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They might implement sword and shield mons into go eventually

1 Like

I’m sure there will be some kind of tie-in like Meltan last fall.

Got lucky and hatched a riolu from a 7km egg

Also Latios and ho-oh from breakthrough

1 Like

Hardest to find is without doubt Unown.
Tends to spawn in out of the normal traffic areas and very rarely near a Stop or Gym. We haven’t had one reported on our local Discord in over 18 months.

Hardest to catch for me is Kyogre.

I did manage to hatch a Riolu from a 7km Egg, too, but only once.

2 Likes

Obviously, but as the time drags on, they need to keep using out their features one after one
And when they start running out, Pokemon releases will become the main attractiom

Yep. We’ll get Gen 8 in 2022. :wink:

@Jormdeworm: lol That would be awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hardest to get for me was Unown questionmark. In the end I had to trade it, because Go fest Chicago was the only place where it ever has been released. It was my last Unown to get them all 28!

3 Likes

I just want 1 Unown so I can complete Johto Dex

5 Likes

Tier-5 bosses in general have been hardest for me to catch, hardest 3 being Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, and Kyogre, least-hard 3 being Cresselia, Heatran, and Azelf. [I found Mewtwo to be **much** easier to catch as an EX-raid boss than as a general Tier-5-raid boss.]

Hardest to catch in the wild were probably the first wild Jinx I got, which I remember taking 39 throws to catch (back when I was level 6, and running out of balls was a near-constant threat), and the first wild Snorelax around the same time.

1 Like

I think it’s worth keeping distinct the “hard to get” from the “hard to catch”. Something in my dex can be hard to get, but not hard to catch, since I have no experience even trying to catch it. (If I see a pokemon, even one that somebody left in a gym, then my dex will have an entry for it. So if it’s not in my dex, then I’ve never even seen one.)

For me, Unown has probably the hardest to get, since the only ones I’ve ever seen in the game have been left in gyms or shown as somebody’s buddy. I’ll try to estimate how hard they are to catch once I’ve had a chance to try to catch one.

2 Likes

My question was caught. So if it is registered in your dex it does count as caught / “i got riolu from egg”. There is another topic about pokemon you want.

The pokemon stated here are suppose to be already caught and was difficult to get.

Such as i have Riolu but was hard to get cause it’s only in eggs.

Or Cherubi which is only able with mossy.

1 Like

I don’t give 2 S’s if it’s from hatches or catches. As long as you aren’t spoofing, it’s all good.

1 Like

Your question was clear the way you asked it. The responses seemed to be steering it into a generalized discussion of which pokedex entries have been hardest to fill, though. And I thought it might be worthwhile to try to nudge people back towards the original question.

2 Likes

Good luck, many can’t follow rules😅

1 Like

Cherubi is also in 5k eggs

1 Like