Radar visual effects

Last night my little sister’s trainer started having strange graphics for her radar, and they seem to persist after phone restart. As the circle expands around her, it hits the radius where I think the expanded radar was added during covid and starts leaving irridescent purple trailers, making the end result look like the rings of Saturn. There seem to be no functions affected, though, so she’s not complaining. It’s interesting to be able to see the range of the radar so clearly like that. Is she the only one here seeing anything like this? Has she gone radioactive? Is she a mutant now? I know she’s odd, but this is kind of funny.

I think that’s what usually happens when you use Spatial Rend, so that could explain why a bug could make you see it there.

1 Like

Never seen this…

1 Like

Had you tried to cross verify it with either Dosimeter or Geiger-Muller Counter ?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Still haven’t used that, yet, so I don’t know what it looks like. Whatever it was finally went away after about 15 hours (way longer than the Spatial Rend lasts). Will keep an eye out for it recurring; but no worries anyway.

Thanks all of you for the answers – both the serious and the humorous.

1 Like

Thread closed on request.