[Q&A] What phone do you play on?

Samsung S7 Edge - since launch

2 Likes

Started on a Note 4ā€¦ then went to a Note 7 but this was quickly traded for a S7 Edge when the former was suddenly catching fire randomly :boom:

1 Like

Iā€™m rocking the Pixel!

Using the OP2 currently after leaving my Note 4 in a taxi, soon to be upgraded to an S8+.
Will say though, for such a cheap phone it certainly impressed me with performance.

I use a Iphone 5 SE from work. Works fine.

First I had a 5C but that one couldnā€™t handle PokĆ©mon GO so I asked for an upgrade :joy:

Motorola X 1st gen, ANDROID FOR LIFE

1 Like

At this moment I use some cheap smartphone, I bought two when the game launch (just to play), and yet I changed my main to my brotherā€™s phone so I could use AR mode and record the screen.
AR Mode does not work for me anymore sadly.

iPhone 6 (not S :frowning:).

:iphone:SE iOS 10.3.3 public beta 1 Š½ŠµŠŗŠ¾Ń€Ń€ŠµŠŗтŠ½Š°Ń Š°Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°Ń†Šøя ŠæрŠø сŠ²Š¾Ń€Š°Ń‡ŠøŠ²Š°Š½ŠøŠø ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹ Š½Š°Š¶Š°Ń‚ŠøŠµŠ¼ Š½Š° home-button

IPhone 6s Plus IOS 10.1.1. The game runs well except for random crashes, mostly when scrolling through my 900+ mons or renaming.

Also run an additional Samsung galaxy S6 with last android update (I forget which) with my daughters account. It doesnā€™t run as well on this and is sometimes a bit laggy, especially when clicking on pokemonā€¦the animation lagsā€¦you can see the frames dropping. Funny that sometimes when you get the 60fps bug it runs smoother than everā€¦

From level 1-24 I played on my iPhone 4S which was horrible!! I could barely do anything without the app crashing. I couldnā€™t even see my trainer card showing my XP when out walking or doing lures I had to be at home with barely anything around. Now I am using an iPhone 7 which is just amazing!!!

I use Lenovo A7000.
I bought it right before the game was released.
It was on sale (donā€™t judge me)
Iā€™m happy with it. It doesnā€™t slow down as long as you donā€™t barrage it with apps.
Mario Bro accent Itā€™s-a nice-a.

Huwawei P9 lite. Everything runs smoothly, no to very small amount of appcrashes.Gym has a bit lag, especially the charge move, but other then that, all fine.

iPhone 7
Runs PokĆ©mon Go! flawlesslyā€¦while draining the battery immensely in the process.

Been an iPhone user since launch and I imagine that Iā€™ll basically be a part of the ļ£æ Apple ecosystem for life. Iā€™ve invested too much into higher ticket applications (music creation software, DAWā€™s, Photography, etc.) to switch over and re-purchase.
The only complaint I have is the inability to video capture my screen when gaming, browsing, etc. Does anyone know of a workaround?

Im using a Xiaomi Mi Mix Phone - I love it :smiley:

Iā€™ve been rocking a OnePlus One. Runs a bit hot but thatā€™s typical.

hows the battery drain on the iphone bro?

It sucks!!! I carry an external battery charger with me everytime I plan on going hard on PG!

The battery on my 7 plus is markedly better than my wifeā€™s 7.

This should help explain things

2 Likes