[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Checkmate! Red-egg hatchoo…

5 Likes

I normally don’t play Spotlight Hour but this time I had time to waste after dropping Ex Mrs Kanga off at the Emergency Department and having to wait to pickup little Miss Kanga who sat with her (turns out ruptured appendicitis)

After close to nearly 2000 Trades it finally gave one up again. Not new but completes the Family.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about Ex Mrs. Kanga! Is she okay?

She’ll survive and doing surprising well considering they went in for key hole exploratory surgery which then turned into opening her right up and removing her appendicitis and parts of her large and small bowel.

Had to take little Miss Kanga for her orthodontist apt yesterday . Got this surprise in the area.

4 Likes

5 Likes

God bless you both for strength and healing. Nice hundo on the side. :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

Just found out I caught this on the first! Starting that pre-GO Fest party, I guess! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Modern Scatterbug :100:

5 Likes

One Sableye that might be worth keeping…

5 Likes

Got this with help from the Map after Raid hour Wednesday. Completes the family.

2 Likes

:musical_score: Hand in glove, the sun shines out of my behind… :notes:

4 Likes

Didn’t have to wait for over 1K Trades to get my next 100% this time.
This one completes the Family and in a strange twist all 3 members have been through Trades with this one the only non Lucky.

This one Traded within 200 Trades of above from a Duck. Forgot to get pic before evolution to complete Family.

1 Like

CD plus a couple of extras afterwards with the help of our local Map which is up and running again with scanning.
The evolutions were caught as Tynamo.

3 Likes

GoPlus catch on the way to work. Already have all of family.

Catch after work while at shops. Can never have enough big Metagross.

5 Likes

Had a free 90min after dinner so chased down some 100% on the Map.
Feral seed and Nosey will complete the family’s. Need to get 1 more Pinecone.

2 Likes

Last 4 days have been productive. All but the last Bunny were chase downs from the Map after finishing afternoon shift at 4am.
The Fridge I had to walk 200m into a vacant block in pitch black. Only the phone torch to view where or what I was stepping on. Funnily it’s not stupidest Pokémon related walk in the dark.

2 Likes

Your luck not stepping on something dangerous or beastly hueling… :joy: :joy: :nauseated_face:

I spent a 2 day get away over 200km from home over the weekend to get Ray for distance trading and work on some Gyms to Gold.
When back I wanted to chase down a second Kabuto before the event ends. Took a while before a suitable one appeared so I got some others to pass the time.

1 Like