[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Got this big bruiser on way home from work Friday. While I have plenty of Rhyperior 100% the massive CP was to to big to ignore a cheap one to join the others. That and the others accts needed it.

3 Likes

Both from trades

4 Likes

A field research to “Purify 3 Shadow Pokemon” led to these new hundos (maybe my first perfect purifications).

3 Likes

Latest of my Field Research task rewards!

Happy to get it. STILL chasing the orange one, though. Oy…

3 Likes

Wildest catch of the day!

3 Likes

Got this Egg while at Monarto Safari Park on the Friday.

3 Likes

From the last 10 days or so.
Field Research - Vanilite, Jynx
Trade - Psyduck
Wild catch - Pikachu

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Caught in the wild - just like the other three I already got :expressionless:

4 Likes

4 Likes

One Hatch

One Reward

5 Likes

Another day, another four-peat :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Traded hundos from the Lunar New Year event

6 Likes

I’d gotten enough pretty good dragon grampas, and to keep chasing the shiny felt like a waste, so I shut off the phone and declared no more. Then a friend sent me invites from a nearby town, and I thought, “Ok, just one more.”

Still no shiny; but a perfect semi-relevant dragon, nevertheless. Glad I changed my mind on the “no more” decision…

5 Likes

Once you’ve got mould, it just keeps multiplying…

4 Likes

Grape Ape * ** ***

*not actually grape-coloured
**from the 1970s Hanna-Barbera cartoon ‘The Grape Ape Show’
***over 40 feet high!

3 Likes

Showing your age now to remember that cartoon.
Yes I know that one and many more from my early teenage Saturday morning ritual of up at 6:30am. Cartoons from 7am to 10am.

1 Like

I didn’t remember anything about the cartoon other than the title character saying “Grape Ape” in his signature voice. So @celery was way ahead of me. Maybe because age has consumed some of those childhood memories. Whatever the case, thanks for the blast from the past!

1 Like

IMG_0851

Ha, it’s just dawned on me only now that when Grape Ape said Beagly Beagly it was because his side kick was a Beagle.

1 Like