[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

As of 5 minutes ago, Mewtwo is the 17th and most recent hundo in my collection. It was caught as a 15/14/15 Shadow from Giovanni and was sitting in my box for 3 months. It now has Psytrike. Now for the candy grind to begin…right after I max out Latios!

Fake-hundos pixie-dusted…

While I was trying to find a good cooking wine, I caught this in a Whole Foods and didn’t even look at it until I got home.

And that’s another 15 in the bag! Time for another breakdown, and it’s only been a couple months since the last one!

IMG_4960.PNGIMG_4961.PNG
IMG_4962.PNGIMG_4963.PNG
IMG_4964.PNGIMG_4965.PNG
IMG_4966.PNGIMG_4967.PNG
IMG_4968.PNGIMG_4969.PNG
IMG_4970.PNGIMG_4971.PNG
IMG_4972.PNGIMG_4973.PNG
IMG_4974.PNGIMG_4975.PNG
IMG_4976.PNGIMG_4977.PNG
IMG_4978.PNGIMG_4979.PNG
IMG_4980.PNG

And here’s the breakdown after the newest round of 15:

• 15 Pokémon later, Normal has tied with Water once again at 49. Water saw some big gains during the Hoenn event, but Normal kept it up as well! Not to be denied, Fairy has tied with Ghost once again for last place at 13.
  • Unsurprisingly, Kanto still dominates the representation with 70 species. Hoenn took back second place thanks to the Hoenn Event with 58, but Unova made them fight for it with 57 for third. Galar unsurprisingly remains last at just 2, but is tied with Hisui.
  • 212 have been caught in the wild.
  • 49 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 26 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 27 were caught in Raids.
  • 10 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
  • 67 have been leveled up to level 50.
  • 1 became perfect through a Lucky Trade, and is also the only one received via Trading.
  • Including repeat hundos, the grand total for hundos obtained is 430.

It only took about 6 weeks to get from then to now. I admit, I went a little raid crazy and that got me 4 hundos.

EDIT: While I was typing this out, Discord peeps informed me of another hundo, and I went for this one because they confirmed it wasn’t a Ditto. This one won’t appear in the breakdown above.

If this Pokémon is PartRat then what is the other part? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

For me it looks more like this famous animal, which tell us if winter will go on some time or if spring has started.

For me it looks more like this famous animal, which tell us if winter will go on some time or if spring has started.

Did I read that twice! :open_mouth:

Must be Groundhog Day! :grinning:

1 Like

Let’s repeat the day like in the cinema:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

The Punxsutawney Phil resemblance IS pretty funny. I always thought patrat looked like Alvin the Chipmunk with a hangover.

2 Likes

1 Like

For me it looks more like this famous animal, which tell us if winter will go on, or if we should send them all to the Professor to be executed.

3 Likes

Whoop whoop! :yum: Not weather-boosted, but also not April Fools!

3 Likes

How many balls did it take to catch it? I remember when I encountered mine. It was so stressful; I caught it when there were only 5 balls left.

First throw. I was amazed. I find it impossible to time my throw to make use of a “locked circle” for Lugia, making it one of the hardest Legendaries for me to catch. I’ve lost a bunch of them.

The locked circle doesn’t work on Lugia at all because of its unique attack animation. I bet you were quite happy that it didn’t take much. It was strangely easier to hit when it first came out back in 2017.

1 Like

6 since last update.
1 and most recent Hatched
2 from Trades
3 Catches

4 Likes

From a field research :star_struck: :100:

2 Likes

Just found this. Apparently I caught it a few days ago already.

2 Likes

Scatterbug from behind looks a bit like Torchic :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

2 Likes